Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PlayAttack' started by Eddie G, Oct 22, 2018.
Was asked to share this here as TTR does not have enough posts to post himself.
The Affiliate Management team has been notified of the new post.
Buying player databases from brands with rigged fake games and then those withdrawal terms... Doesn't look very well.
Actually, they didn't buy anything. They just rename a little bit casino and change software, cuz all payments system on a russian market block they payment to fake software operators, that's why they became "legal" and start very aggressive promotion to foreign marke, including this forum, what actually is a very big joke.
I am the second streamer who was banned by Playattack group. At official streamer name is "Igromania".
My name is Dmitriy and I was winning the big race (u have to know that there are few stages and total big prize). After 3rd stages I was leading in total in big granpri with 2nd 3rd and 4th paces for first 3 stages. I not allowed to post links but its easy to check. Aslo cant attach pic.
So when I was starting I bet a lot on that race. I am professional streamer more then 2 years already. It was decided to play every stage and real task was to win granpri.
During 1st 3 stages all was ok. It was some delays with withdrawals and prizes payments but mostly it was ok.
Then I began stage4. Suddenly during the day before stages ends I found that my name no more exist in the list of leaders at all. Have to say that prize for 4th place was 5.500 usd and 40K$ I lost plaing stage 4. I was getting 4th place with 3829 points. Almost the same time I got a note from manager that they investigate partner programs under which I am registered.
After that it was one week pause and they told me that I was using "bad partners" links to register my accounts.
I asked then what mean "bad" and even if its "bad" why I cant be registered there?
After that they notify me that "streamer" cant be registered under other agent link at all". Have to say that nobody never heard about that super weird rule.
So situation is.
1. I got scammed for 5.500usd directly.
2. I got scammed (its how I see it) for 50k usd more. Casue my position in the big race was leading position.
3. I got banned from the race according to rule which never exist. "Streamer cant be registered under other agent link".
4. Even if I will give some respect to rule 3("Streamer cant be registered under other agent link"). I have proves that at least 4 more streames of that race also registered under other link. Have very direct proves. They even told it themselves. Nobody of them got banned at the race.
In private conversations I got told that Playattack just eliminating streamers one by one who was trying to win race. They need only traffic bringers but not fair competitors.
So I demand:
1. Return 5.500 to me.
2. Revoke my bann.
Quite a few accusations. What worries me the most and the fact that i did not know is that the casino´s was under a different name before and they supposedly bought databases from brands that used fake games. Also the adminfee of 45%-50% is huge and isane. Would like to get a official response to that too.
Another thread on a Russian business forum. Again, no idea who are the posters or whether the forum itself is legit.
What bothers me the most is the 45-50% admin fee that has not been addressed.
Good video, never promoted them, never will.......Too good to be true play attack banner on this page says it all. BS.
1) There has been said here that DimOk was deprived of his Streamapocalypse prize. DimOk has already proved that the prize and the funds from Drift Casino have been paid to him without any trouble on our side. More over, there have never been taken any attempts on our side to withhold neither the prize nor the winning and our emails to DimOK prove it, therefore in our opinion the topic of the thread has been closed.
2) Regarding 45% admin fee, as we mentioned above TTR is not our affiliate and he has actually been banned by the majority of affiliate programs obviously for inadequate behavior and therefore he doesn't seem to have any idea of our terms of work. We have no admin fees at the moment, but we do have Casino Expenses (CE) which include Casino Promo (CP, bonus costs, cashback costs and any other promo) and Casino Costs (CC, billing costs, chargebacks, etc). CC value depends on many factors including the player's country, style of playing, lifetime and is normally 10-15% on NetGaming, but in some rare cases it can be more.
3) The connection between our team and the teams of the brands who's database we bought in the past is nothing more than the product of his imagination, therefore we are not obliged to provide any more explanations for that. Moreover, we have already given the official reply.
4) Concerning the case with the streamer Igromaniya, who by chance turned out to be present in this thread as well (or not at all by chance taking into consideration the date of his registration on AGD which is "today"), this affiliate indeed was banned for playing in our casinos for the streaming contest being registered under another affiliate. His three casino accounts actually belonged to the account of the affiliate who was affiliated with one more affiliate banned for attempts of fraud and dishonest enrichment. Igromaniya says that he has been streaming for quite a long time but as an affiliate he proved to be ineffective, therefore we made a conclusion that the aim of his participation in the contest under the links of another affiliate was also dishonest enrichment. This situation has received official explanation from us in public. In addition to that, when the fact of his ban and subsequent disappearance from the contest stage table was discovered by the streamer's community, not a single streamer made any attempt to defend him and, on the contrary, they unanimously agreed that this had been expected and that it actually should have been done earlier.
The last thing we are going to say in this topic is that we are not obliged to reply to the person who is not our affiliate and who has been banned by the majority of affiliate programs. He doesn't seem to have any idea of how we work and keeps trying to make a "sensation" of the things he doesn't understand himself. He actually has his own resource promoting Soft Swiss Casinos where he can keep discussing the topic with his soul friends. By the way, he has actually stolen our idea of the streaming contest Streamapocalypse (SA) and at the moment he is holding his own race for streamers called "SA". In light of this, it's going to be our final reply in this thread.
Thanks everyone for your attention and have a nice weekend!
Lie again without any proofs
PlayAttack is an old scam. They used to be called "Azarthсash". They deceived a lot of webmasters and made a rebranding to the "Play attack". To start with a clean reputation. Then they worked only with Russia. In all forums and sites they were blacklisted.
They love to rebrand. One of their casinos "Columbus" used to be called "Admiral". Completely changed the design and name. Because they managed to deceive a lot of players. The same “Aplay casino, formerly called “AzartPlay”. Also have a new design now.
I am one of the deceived webmasters. My account has been blocked.
Here is one of the reviews on the Russian forum. (delete spaces)
https: // mygoodjob. ru/forum/otzyvy-o-sajtah/4905-playattack-com-otzyvy-moshenniki
Almost every word here is lie.
1) Infamous streamer? Our channel have 400 live spectators before. My channel won even very prestige race from Playfortuna before. U are a lier sir. I can even attach my photo here with very big cup from playfortuna.
2) No traffic? Yes less cause everybody scare to play already at casinos belonging to your group. During the race 100-150 was alive. No registrations? Check your casinos! My job bring traffic your job convert it!!! No convertion cause casinos is shit. But instead of it u told me that I have no traffic... And btw u just confirmed that real reason to steall my prizes its less traffic?
3) All streamers agreed about my bann? One of the mostly famous streamers Vitus (also race participant) told to u in the your face at hi YouTube that all your company is the scam and shaving traffic. He gave solid examples and gave names when big players was just disappearing from the panel. And he removed all your links the same day.
4) All streamers as I know not so strong as Vitus and mostly they agree with me that your company is scam and shaving a lot of traffic. But they scared and keeping silence. They just still have hope that u will pay to them and too scare to lost agency.
5) Can u tell why streamer Nazar still in the race? The public fact that he is registered under streamer Ludosik. Tell me why both of them still in the race? Like u told to me "streamer cant be registered under the partner link".
A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.
Hello. So what is going on?
Play attack will be blacklisted for stealing money?