Sad Day for the GPWA Forums

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by DaftDog, Sep 26, 2017.

Tags:
    Frank

Frank Affiliate Guard Dog Member

He was posting like that.. i started a thread once the other was deleted with examples... hundreds of the same "Hi how are you" then a few useless words changed at the bottom, since then gpwa have spoken to him and seems to have increased the quality, but 'its not just him there seems to be a few of them pushing indian travele agency links and other useless things

DaftDog, bettingappguide and Shay like this.
    BetOnlineUK

BetOnlineUK Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I saw that person with the travel links. At least they did remove the links in the end. WTF are travel links doing in a gambling forum anyway. Pure spam they should have some rule on what signature links is allowed.

AidanLCFC

AidanLCFC Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Anyone seen the Old/New domain thread lol, they even deleted a post highlighting it was spam lol

Roulette Zeitung

Roulette Zeitung Affiliate Guard Dog Member

It's really disgusting, that a buch of cowardly agitators are chasing after a person which is simply different because of special reasons, only searching for warmth and harmony in forums, because of special reasons and is in real life more an enrichment to people than every agitator here. This was a bad start for this forum after the take over.

But wonderful to see, that the same people apalogized to the person in the meantime.
    You did, right?
    No?
    Oh, no problem.
    It would have been a big surprise.

Leopold

LandofOz and RazorGamer like this.
    DaftDog

DaftDog Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I hate spammers!

AussieDave

AussieDave 18 years & still going!

I get your point BUT sorry, I don't agree.

Forums are here to provide not only an exchange of good information between peers, but to also help newbie affiliates too. So, when a forum member makes a conscious decision, (or are you saying this member is not compos mentis?) to post repeated messages which are deemed 'spammy', then other members are going to complain. Respect is a two (2) way street ;)

DaftDog likes this.
    bettingappguide

bettingappguide Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I can't work out if they know they are spamming or not?

Roulette Zeitung

Post #32
    Biti: "Perhaps they didn't even drop Buffalo. Maybe it was just the end of the sponsorship term."

Since yesterday, based on my specific public question, evidence was provided by Anthony. Based on this evidence it's now finally clear, that the above statement is nothing else than a tinfoil hat, black helicopter conspiracy theory with the intent to smear and slander GPWA.

It's a fact, that the Buffalo Crime Family was terminated by GPWA already 224 days before the end of the sponsorship term.

Here is the evidence: http://www.gpwa.org/forum/buffalo-partners-gpwa-sponsorship-terminated-231329.html#post870503

Leopold

Biti

Biti Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Thank you.

In that case, they dropped them. In my humble opinion a bit late, but indeed 224 days before the end of the sponsorship term.

Roulette Zeitung likes this.
    Roulette Zeitung

"In that case, they dropped them."

Yes, and I worked proven and public for close to half a year very hard on, by all available means, also everything that satire can provide. It was the most massive public humiliation of a criminal program ever on GPWA and really not easy, but at the end not the evil but the good prevailed and they were kicked out.

Leopold