One Week In - Thoughts..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkytoe

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Maybe I was just confusing it with a "Leave a visitor message" that is often on VBB. I don't want any PM's showing in public so the word Private Message would have just made me happier.

No big deal either way, as I know it now. Just some feedback on my user experience.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I was just confusing it with a "Leave a visitor message" that is often on VBB. I don't want any PM's showing in public so the word Private Message would have just made me happier.

No big deal either way, as I know it now. Just some feedback on my user experience.

ah, ok. Yes, they are private messages. Just a conversation between the individuals. Definitely not public in any way.

CygX1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The updated forum icons are way better for navigation. Thanks.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
ha ha ha.. yes, just took that down :) I put it up for honestgaz who said the site was too puppy-doggish (or something like that). Made me laugh. But I removed it. A new logo will be coming, but it might be 3-4 weeks out.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
ha ha ha.. yes, just took that down :) I put it up for honestgaz who said the site was too puppy-doggish (or something like that). Made me laugh. But I removed it. A new logo will be coming, but it might be 3-4 weeks out.

Ah man, you definately need to keep that one...talk about branding! Please re-think that....

____
____

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The person that drew that one will be creating more than a few new logos. I'm sure something good will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.