LVBet Partners - Late Payments

Rabbit_Shaun

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Shaun, thanks for the feedback. Then I'll send the bill to to the finance department ;)
Unfortunately, I'm probably one of the 1 percent of affiliates where the error had a negative effect on the commission :) I'm over 100 Euro less than before.

LOL i knew it would happen, but I am happy to say the data is 100% correct.

Buznix

Reaction score
LOL i knew it would happen, but I am happy to say the data is 100% correct.
Hi Shaun, are you still updating the data for February? I suddenly lost all the February data this morning. Except for "clicks" and "impressions" all numbers are 0 ! That looked different yesterday after the message that the numbers are now correct ?!

Rabbit_Shaun

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Shaun, are you still updating the data for February? I suddenly lost all the February data this morning. Except for "clicks" and "impressions" all numbers are 0 ! That looked different yesterday after the message that the numbers are now correct ?!

Buznix

Seems some data got overwritten during the hourly updates i have one of our dev guys fixing it as i type, hopefully it will be corrected today.

Shaun

Buznix

Reaction score
Buznix

Seems some data got overwritten during the hourly updates i have one of our dev guys fixing it as i type, hopefully it will be corrected today.

Shaun
No problem! Thanks for your quick feedback

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Insider I see just at the posts "Affiliate Payments" that probably someone has already received his commissions from LVPartners on 13.02. Did you get yours? I haven't received anything via Skrill.

Hi Buznik, received our payment today!

Buznix

Reaction score
I have unfortunately :( not yet received the commissions for January. I just got the feedback that not all payments go out the same day even if it is the same payment method.

Insider

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you still haven't received yor earnings Buznix. Hope not too much!

Buznix

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you still haven't received yor earnings Buznix. Hope not too much!
I asked yesterday and got the message that not all partners are paid at the same time even if they use the same payment method. But that all payments will be paid at the latest 24 of the month as stated and that I was not forgotten. I hope I will get the payment this week as well. Still have some bills to pay :)

Buznix

Reaction score
Buznix

Shaun
Now we are back to the topic you opened this discussion with. After your information that you received your commissions on 18.02. I asked LVPartners if I would receive my commissions this week. I specifically pointed out that I understand that not all partners are paid at the same time, but that it would be nice if I could get my commissions this week as well. I only got the short answer that I was already told that everything will be paid until 24th of the month. Not really very partner friendly. Kind of sad. That was also different in the past.

Insider

Reaction score
Now we are back to the topic you opened this discussion with. After your information that you received your commissions on 18.02. I asked LVPartners if I would receive my commissions this week. I specifically pointed out that I understand that not all partners are paid at the same time, but that it would be nice if I could get my commissions this week as well. I only got the short answer that I was already told that everything will be paid until 24th of the month. Not really very partner friendly. Kind of sad. That was also different in the past.

That's a typical answer from theses managers because this date is stated in their terms. Indeed not very partner friendly. Their managers in the past were more sensible in dealing with partners. Since they left it has changed. Today you will get very often the answer "we have nothing to do with the payments"

They are also dependent from company and have not much influence. Only 1-2 persons are responsible and decide on which date they pay or not. Sometimes it goes automatically and sometimes it will make manually.

Some partners are always on time and very reliable and others pay though but on different times or more delayed. We don't must have to talk about 1-2 days but meanwhile we speak about 1-2 weeks or longer. Difficult to understand when you consider how much money some companies spend on advertising.