Casitsu Partners - not paying commission - UNRESOLVED

CasitsuPartners

c2cuser

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So, we're experiencing problems with Casitsu Partners, brand Casitsu, as our pending commission from last year still hasn't been processed. Our AM Maxim hasn't been responsive for months now, but we managed to get in touch with their CEO on LinkedIn in the meantime, who then escalated the matter, but the payment remains unresolved, as they didn't process it yet. Now the CEO has left the company, and we tried reaching out to all alternative contacts we could find, but haven't received response ever since. We'll completely remove their brand from all our listings today, however, is there a way to get the pending payments from them, without pursuing legal actions? Thanks!

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@c2cuser If you would like us to contact the representatives on your behalf, please send me your affiliate account username.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
We'll completely remove their brand from all our listings today

6.2 The Commission is calculated at the end of each month and payments shall be made on a monthly basis in arrears, not later than the 10th of the following calendar month.

Should have removed them after not being paid on time, as stated, in their T&C's.

No one can trust a program who breaches their own T&C's.

Why folks keep programs up, when they get stiffed for commission(s), leaves me speechless.

Personally, reading their T&C's, they're the pits. I wouldn't touch this place with a barge pole.

Last edited:

c2cuser

Reaction score
6.2 The Commission is calculated at the end of each month and payments shall be made on a monthly basis in arrears, not later than the 10th of the following calendar month.

Should have removed them after not being paid on time, as stated, in their T&C's.

No one can trust a program who breaches their own T&C's.

Why folks keep programs up, when they get stiffed for commission(s), leaves me speechless.

Personally, reading their T&C's, they're the pits. I wouldn't touch this place with a barge pole.
We did remove them from most of our listings back then, and thankfully no new commission was generated since - but the amount prior to that is still pending... and thank you for your input, you're 100% correct.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@c2cuser Thanks for sending your account details. We notified the representatives about your issue. Keep you posted.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Since we did not get any updates on this case we will mark it unresolved.

gamecat

Reaction score
Same here, automatically generated Bills in the lovely Affilka Software just get cancelled and Maxim is not answering.

c2cuser

Reaction score
hi dear Team,
Would it be possible to please chase this up once again? No payments happened so far at all for us.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@c2cuser Sure, we will send a reminder again. If we hear back we will update you here.