Calzone Affiliates late payments

danniee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
We still haven't heard back from them. We can try sending them another email.

Update. Have talked to them again and they are asking me to have some patience. It's not like I have any choice though. I have removed their brand because I can't be sure whether it's just a small bump in the road or the beginning to the end for them.

For all I know, they could have gone full scam or they could be in some bad personal situation. The problem is that they are not communicating properly what's going on. There is literally no transparency and I don't personally know these people so I'm left guessing.

danniee

Reaction score
Calzone sent out a message today...

"We are fully aware that a number of affiliate payments are currently outstanding. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Supplier payments have been held back on the advice of our advisors due to an ongoing issue. We had initially expected this to be resolved some time ago yet it has unfortunately dragged on for much longer than expected. We expect to be able to provide an update by the end of next week at the very latest (22 May 2020). Your patience and support is much appreciated."

Doesnt really say anything about what kind of situation they are in but nice that they decided to communicate after like a month with no payment :rolleyes:

We've seen several MT Secure trade sites close or pull out of the UK recently, possibly after GiG was sold to Betsson? Could this have something to do with this? I don't trust that I will be paid, so have removed the links across all pages.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know danniee. We never received a reply from them. Please keep us updated.

danniee

Reaction score
No further communication, still no payment, zero transparency about what's going on. Imagine any business not paying their staff and not even saying why. The money is peanuts, I don't care about it. I'm just disgusted with the whole situation and how it has been handled.

danniee

Reaction score
They sent out a notice yesterday that payments have been made. Still no information why they didn't bother to pay in time and why they all went MIA. Not interested in the slightest adding them back. They can forget about it.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks danniee for letting us know. Please keep us updated.

danniee

Reaction score
Hi @MissExposé I did eventually receive the payment. No further explanation from their side though. We'll see what happens when next payment is due.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update danniee, glad to hear it is sorted out.

danniee

Reaction score
Thank you for your support and your awesome website. It's of great significance to all of us affiliates.

danniee

Reaction score
Try to search for Calzone Affiliates on Skype. That's the only one that worked for me.