Betmaster partners are not paying our comission

igamblingreviews

Reaction score
Hello AGD community,

Let me share my story with this dodgy affiliate program called BetMaster:
I am an affiliate for more than 6 years & seen almost everything (I even worked with affpower when they were discovered rigging games and I still got paid). What happens with BM I have to say it's humiliating and never had worked with an affiliate program as shady as this one. They pay you one month and then stop paying you for the next 2m and they tell you "you know you will get paid, just wait another week".

I started working with them in the summer of 2020 and we had a good kick-off and then the end of the month came... While waiting to get paid like a normal affiliate does I start to see how much they love stalling time, complaining they have issues of all sorts of BS reasons from losing payment providers, asking for the same invoices 3-5 times again & again via skype or email, to..you name it.

What is the situation now?
I haven't been paid for the last 3 months. They owe me some nice money now and I have received threads that if I make this public is going to "affect our partnership", this is what AM Djeorge has said while the mighty HA Phil said he is not satisfied with the fact I slowed down my traffic volume and would like to lower my RS.

So you see? they put you between the vise & hammer. On one hand they try to press you to keep send traffic for them and on the other they treat you not to go public when they owe you money. And you kind of feel you have your hands tight.

While they act like a superstar affiliate program, reliable & serious and with a team of professionals you might want to think twice before starting a partnership with them. I had more patience and believed that the situation will turn around but I guess my last hope to get my money lies with you AGD. Maybe you can pull a miracle around this

Cheers!

michi84

Reaction score
Hi, I am an Italian affiliate and I am waiting the payment since November. It is more than 22k and the account is only revenue share so only quality traffic. I am really afraid about that. The affiliate manager is really kind with me and is trying to help me but I think it depends on the company. What do you suggest?

Thanks

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@michi84 Please send me your affiliate account username and we will contact the affiliate representatives to ask for updates. I have sent you a PM.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @michi84 . We brought your post to the affiliates attention.

Affiliate007

Reaction score
Im affiliate for nordic GEO and still wait on payment, Phil have told me this week. But still no payment

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I wrong to generalise my experience that it's usually the Curacao operators that happens to be the ones not paying?

gamecat

Reaction score
So, this is also the first time for me not getting paid. Still waiting for my January and February payments. Also it looks like they just cut my statistics to 0. Clicks are getting counted, but all my players with Rev Share are not "playing" anymore. What a coincidence... ;)

@Joonas
There are legit ones out there. I had pretty good experiences with PlayamoPartners or Alpha Partners, both with lots of brands, often "only" with a Curacao license.

michi84

Reaction score
Same for me...since january all NGR is 0....it is a shame

RanEL

Reaction score
Same here, averaged 4-5k€ monthly but after January completely dead.

Usr1287

Reaction score
same issue, we are waiting for payments since 2020.
can anyone help on this?

michi84

Reaction score
Could it be possible to send a letter from the lawyer? Do you think will help? I spoke already with him and we are ready to do it

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
The last update we have received from Betmaster representative is that they are experiencing payment difficulties. They are hoping all affiliates will be paid as soon as possible.

michi84

Reaction score
The problem is not only that I am waiting the payment since November (5 months waiting is a lot to believe that they will pay), is also that since January they are putting every month all the NGR of my portfolio to 0. So this for sure they will not pay. I think I am not waiting anymore. Want to send the letter from the lawyer. Their behaviour is a shame

Roulette Zeitung

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
seems william12, Denis and Yana (Yana is the same name of the affiliate program affioiate manager) share the same IP address

Busted. AM and probably employees of said Betmaster Partners, if not the AM himself, masquerading as legit posters. Seems the lights are on BUT no one is home :D
With that extremely successful move the GPWA Platinum Sponsor has already won the Low-IQ-Contest of the year 2021.
Superb!

Betmaster Partners

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear all, we have resolved our issues and are ready to resume payouts for all partners - the first payments have already been sent. We hope to continue our cooperation once the situation has stabilized. If you have any questions, please contact your affiliate manager or affiliate support in livechat or at info@betmasterpartners.com

Marcadeo

Reaction score
Hii Betmaster Partners,

I had also not received my payment for March and April month

Madars Pahmurkins

Reaction score
Ouch...I just read this tread, I am not working with BetMaster and I never will.

BetMaster you need to get this in order by the look of people putting posts here it seems that everyone is having some issues with you. God damn, specially someone with 22k outstanding from RS traffic, you should be jumping up and down to get everything sorted with such publishers...

Take care of your customers and they will take care of you, but by the look your company operates with different Moto.