Betmaster partners are not paying our comission

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Marcadeo. We brought your post to the affiliates attention.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Marcadeo We just sent one more reminder email, we haven't heard back from the affiliates for now.

Reactions: ddm

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
in before they rebrand to "shitmaster" affiliates.

michi84

Reaction score
Hi

did someone receive an answer from them or the payment? My lawyer sent them a letter, they never replied. Next step to bring them to the court in Cyprus.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Marcadeo we received an email from the affiliate program rep, they said they will check your query and update us. Keep you posted.

@michi84 Also asked for additional information regarding your query.

We will update the thread as soon as we have updates.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Update, member michi84 and betmaster affiliates representatives confirmed this issue is resolved.

@Marcadeo the last update for the reminder email sent is that the betmaster rep needs some additional time and we will be provided with updates.

Keep you posted.

gamecat

Reaction score
Update, member michi84 and betmaster affiliates representatives confirmed this issue is resolved.

@Marcadeo the last update for the reminder email sent is that the betmaster rep needs some additional time and we will be provided with updates.

Keep you posted.
May I write you a PM with my details? I am also waiting for some K since some months. My AM told me they will pay but that was like beginning of May when I heard from him the last time.

Thanks!

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, waiting for the account details (PM sent yesterday)

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @gamecat. We notified Betmaster Partners' rep about your post and asked for updates. Keep you posted.

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are having the same issue with them. They owe us roughly €56,000 (in fact it was around €70K, but they claimed that somehow about 20% of our players self-limited themselves, and they are not going to pay for those. Although, when we started our partnership we agreed that there won't be any deductions for self-limits, closed accounts etc. In all cases, 20% is unbelievable as we never had such an issue both with them and with other partners before). Their affiliate manager Phil replies to our messages maximum once a day or in 3-5 days when he even replies. He keeps promising that the amount will be paid. The debt was more than €80K, but they paid the invoice of one of the months last month and the remaining is about €56,000. The problem started since 6-7 months ago. The suprising part is that Betmaster was one of our very good partners for a long time and they never delayed their payments. At some point they even agreed to pay weekly, because we were sending large amount of traffic and there were months when they paid us for €200,000+ worth traffic. Both parties were quite satisfied with each other before. We still can't believe how such a strong partner of ours can become such a troublesome. This is a shame indeed, but I still believe they have some serious troubles internally.

We decided to start legal proceedings against them and we are just waiting for a few more days as they promised they would pay all outstanding payments until mid-July. Let's see. I'll update others about the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Got to love the hustle of creating fake accounts and saying they got paid commissions :D

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We sent a reminder email, no updates so far.

Marcadeo

Reaction score
May I write you a PM with my details? I am also waiting for some K since some months. My AM told me they will pay but that was like beginning of May when I heard from him the last time.

Thanks!
Lets connect on Skype
My skype id is live:7ee9dcdade973628

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We just sent one more reminder, no updates so far.

gamecat

Reaction score
Interesting is, I still get outreached by them (looks they don't have their emails updated) and that I should begin a partnership with them, but my invoices are still unpaid.

Marcadeo

Reaction score
Interesting is, I still get outreached by them (looks they don't have their emails updated) and that I should begin a partnership with them, but my invoices are still unpaid.
Lets connect on Skype
My skype id is live:7ee9dcdade973628

Bonusmaniac

Reaction score
We're also waiting for our commission payment since May. The number is not so huge but we are not planning to give up. Their manager Djordje is keep promising that "it will be paid soon" but nothing is happening. I really feel sorry for those guys who are waiting for bigger commission payments.

Marcadeo

Reaction score
We're also waiting for our commission payment since May. The number is not so huge but we are not planning to give up. Their manager Djordje is keep promising that "it will be paid soon" but nothing is happening. I really feel sorry for those guys who are waiting for bigger commission payments.
Would recommend to connect with PHil.Djorge use to make these promise only