Bet90 - not paying (pending for 6 months...)

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Did anyone even reply? Or offer any sort of reasoning or an excuse?

Jan Wilkmann

Reaction score
Did anyone even reply? Or offer any sort of reasoning or an excuse?
No reply via email. One skype contact answered that he does not work for bet90 anymore for two years and he has no idea whom to contact. The second skype contact did not reply at all.

Any chances you can reach somebody via telephone?

Jan Wilkmann

Reaction score
Recently got paid 1 month but still owed more then 3.5k in delayed payments spanning a year back. Skype didnt resolve anything for me sadly, but appreciate the help and effort of xecutable.

Recently? So there is still somebody sending at least some money? Still hope? :)

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Well I did, and it turns out the brand was sold off and it's been a while (shows how much I've been in touch). Basically management changed and took the people I knew with them. So it turns out I do not have any contacts there anymore. Sorry guys.

A bit surprised, thought cause when I last spoke with them "their plans for the future" sounded like long term progress and stuff and didn't seem to last even 2 years.

A quick search shows that they are owned now by Veltyco. According to some websites that do company analysis on those who are publicly traded, they seem to be in a deep loss, which may explain the lack of payments.

Last edited:

Tony

Reaction score
No progress yet here, they owe me 3400 euro something like that since march. Once they replied with some weird excuse that skrill might be located in a region where it's not working after that didn't heard back from them. I sent a message in the affiliate system today again.

Tony

Reaction score
Does anybody here ever get paid by them?? im starting to loose patience :(

Tony

Reaction score
I found this now, b90holdings.com , as we can see and what xecutbale already mentioned they are in debt and taking loans. For sure not going to see a penny from them in the near future.

Jan Wilkmann

Reaction score
Good news from me: All open commissions were paid out yesterday. I received almost 600 EUR via Skrill (skill address is saved as a payment method in the bet90 affiliate profile). These are commissions that go back to August 2018.

So all hope is not yet lost. I tried all channels. Unfortunately, nobody could be reached via Skype and telephone. But via email and via the message function in the affiliate profile. The answer came sporadically, but I just sent one or two emails a day. And lo and behold: Apparently it helped.

Jan Wilkmann

Reaction score
Also a big "thank you" to xecutable! Maybe the skype and telephone calls did help after all, even if nobody felt responsible.

Tony

Reaction score
Wow Jan, you must be very lucky, I didn't receive anything,3700 and already this month commission is 1k also. And I also got Skrill address stored. Need to stalk them more I think then? Happy though you received funds. Cheers ;)

Tony

Reaction score
No real contact just the generic affiliate email, they do respond but nothing concrete. Im still owed €4160,93 with payments being late more then a year.

Site isn't and conversions weren't even bad - if they would pay their affiliates they could make alot more money.

Yeah it's true, the site is very decent, and support and loyalty bonuses very very good, it has such a potential.

Jan Wilkmann

Reaction score
I would say, yes. You have nothing to lose right? Did you get any response? I received maybe every 4th or 5th mail an answer like "very sorry, we do our best, hard corona-times etc". So i knew, that there is still somebody reading my mails.

Btting

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Now I've been locked out of my account aswelll (for no clear reason). Still had several thousend open in unpaid commissions. Just one big never ending frustration

petjah

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
My Bet90 aff account has been locked many times. It means nothing. One email and your account is back open. But yes, i have a shitty deal with them and they pay not fast. What am i saying? I was almost begging for a low xxx amount. There is still some money in my acc but i am not promoting them anymore. These guys are not serious.