Bet90 - not paying (pending for 6 months...)

Discussion in 'Affiliate and Program Issues' started by Btting, Nov 24, 2019.

xecutable

xecutable Stranger

Did anyone even reply? Or offer any sort of reasoning or an excuse?

Jan Wilkmann

Jan Wilkmann New Member

No reply via email. One skype contact answered that he does not work for bet90 anymore for two years and he has no idea whom to contact. The second skype contact did not reply at all.

Any chances you can reach somebody via telephone?

Jan Wilkmann

Jan Wilkmann New Member

Recently? So there is still somebody sending at least some money? Still hope? :)

Jan Wilkmann

Jan Wilkmann New Member

Any progress with bet90?

xecutable

xecutable Stranger

Ill try to ring them see what's happening.

Btting likes this.
    xecutable

xecutable Stranger

Well I did, and it turns out the brand was sold off and it's been a while (shows how much I've been in touch). Basically management changed and took the people I knew with them. So it turns out I do not have any contacts there anymore. Sorry guys.

A bit surprised, thought cause when I last spoke with them "their plans for the future" sounded like long term progress and stuff and didn't seem to last even 2 years.

A quick search shows that they are owned now by Veltyco. According to some websites that do company analysis on those who are publicly traded, they seem to be in a deep loss, which may explain the lack of payments.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    melcb and Tony like this.
    Tony

Tony New Member

No progress yet here, they owe me 3400 euro something like that since march. Once they replied with some weird excuse that skrill might be located in a region where it's not working after that didn't heard back from them. I sent a message in the affiliate system today again.

Tony

Tony New Member

Does anybody here ever get paid by them?? im starting to loose patience :(

Tony

Tony New Member

I found this now, b90holdings.com , as we can see and what xecutbale already mentioned they are in debt and taking loans. For sure not going to see a penny from them in the near future.

Jan Wilkmann

Jan Wilkmann New Member

Good news from me: All open commissions were paid out yesterday. I received almost 600 EUR via Skrill (skill address is saved as a payment method in the bet90 affiliate profile). These are commissions that go back to August 2018.

So all hope is not yet lost. I tried all channels. Unfortunately, nobody could be reached via Skype and telephone. But via email and via the message function in the affiliate profile. The answer came sporadically, but I just sent one or two emails a day. And lo and behold: Apparently it helped.

Jan Wilkmann

Jan Wilkmann New Member

Also a big "thank you" to xecutable! Maybe the skype and telephone calls did help after all, even if nobody felt responsible.

melcb likes this.
    Tony

Tony New Member

Wow Jan, you must be very lucky, I didn't receive anything,3700 and already this month commission is 1k also. And I also got Skrill address stored. Need to stalk them more I think then? Happy though you received funds. Cheers ;)

Tony

Tony New Member

Yeah it's true, the site is very decent, and support and loyalty bonuses very very good, it has such a potential.

Jan Wilkmann

Jan Wilkmann New Member

I would say, yes. You have nothing to lose right? Did you get any response? I received maybe every 4th or 5th mail an answer like "very sorry, we do our best, hard corona-times etc". So i knew, that there is still somebody reading my mails.

Btting

Btting Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Anybody got paid anything recently?

Btting

Now I've been locked out of my account aswelll (for no clear reason). Still had several thousend open in unpaid commissions. Just one big never ending frustration

petjah

petjah Affiliate Guard Dog Member

My Bet90 aff account has been locked many times. It means nothing. One email and your account is back open. But yes, i have a shitty deal with them and they pay not fast. What am i saying? I was almost begging for a low xxx amount. There is still some money in my acc but i am not promoting them anymore. These guys are not serious.

MissExposé

MissExposé Well-Known Member Staff Member

Btting

Wait a bit to see what they do, if it takes forever then yes please. Thx already Miss :)

MissExposé likes this.
    Btting

Finally after a long long long time they almost paid everything and are almost up to date.

MissExposé likes this.