What is a "link building strategy?"

Pikahontas

Reaction score
You should just post the link to the article only, without copying and pasting any of the content.
No, I`ve found another at the google webmasters:

• Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer. However, it is helpful to ensure that each site on which your content is syndicated includes a link back to your original article. You can also ask those who use your syndicated material to use the noindex meta tag to prevent search engines from indexing their version of the content.
The source is.... Unfortunately I still cannot post links that`s why here is support.google.com/ webmasters/ answer/ 66359?hl=en

Pikahontas

Reaction score
No, I`ve found another at the google webmasters:

• Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer. However, it is helpful to ensure that each site on which your content is syndicated includes a link back to your original article. You can also ask those who use your syndicated material to use the noindex meta tag to prevent search engines from indexing their version of the content.
The source is.... Unfortunately, I still cannot post links

LadyM

Reaction score
For me, the first place is for content on the website and the second significant factor is link building

jiriprochazka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
It's very "easy" to start ranking in google or other search engines. Write unique content that people are interested in and get high-quality links pointing to your website. It maybe sounds easy for you, but it is not easy. To write good quality content you must be expert in that niche. For example, if you are a proffesional forex trader, then you can write really unique articles, that people (newbie traders) will love. That's just an example. And the second thing is to get trust for your website. You need to find somehow any strong link or buy it. Again if you are professional forex trader and you have your own website about forex trading tips, it would be really good for you to get a link from most authoritative websites in your niche, for example, it can be (Forbes, entrepreneur and big forex trading websites. You can also gain links from the small/smaller websites, but It will take you more time to get good results in the search engines. I do linkbuilding more than 2 years, so I have some experience, so if you would like to know some tips, just write me a message or we can discuss it here. Have a nice day ;)