What Do You Guys Think About The New Wordpress

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Vivi Fox, not a spam-bot, now banned???

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Oh Gosh, what did I just say???? Just giving my opinion like others do in this topic, I thought that's what the forums ( communities) meant for;)
My mistake I thought you had written a completely unrelated post, you should of given more detail

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
@tiffany146 - some times short responses like that can be faked by software and bots. We get a little testy around here sometimes because we like a clean forum where we can help our businesses :)

@AussieDave - Yes, I eventually banned ViviFox because of the sheer amount of posting, but mostly because I had about 20 forum members requesting it due to the way the poster was posting even after being asked to slow it down and create more concise posts. I wasn't thrilled to do it, but it made sense for the forums. I only did so after she began warring back and forth with several members instead of making proper posts. Never a fun decision, never taken lightly as you know :(

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Thanks for the update on this Andy :)
My personal view..was suspect on her agenda too.

It's a hard call sometimes because you want to give people the benefit of doubt but doing so can also lead yourself & site wide open for abuse and who knows what else.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly. And a professional forum helps us all way more than a lot of posting :) It is similar to my 'Guys Camping Weekend' (yeah, I'm going somewhere with this... lol). We have a great group of guys. We want to add more, but we also want contributors and laid back people. Put the wrong guy in the mix and it just doesn't work. Maybe not the best example. ;)