Wagershare's latest scam

Discussion in 'Wagershare' started by fulltimer, Jun 3, 2013.

Rogue Affiliate Program
    fulltimer

fulltimer Affiliate Guard Dog Member

The latest development is that the player has now been removed from my account. All the rest of the players are now also "winning".

I'd like to share a screenshot of the player's stats. This one is from May 2013, one of the months that this player "won".

The player made 26 purchases during that month despite winning. I mean if you constantly won you wouldn't need to deposit more, would you!? I mean what kind of a player would keep making deposits while winning? Doesn't make sense.

Wagershare are the dirtiest scamming thieves out there. The company Bayton Ltd is registered in Malta so I might contact a lawyer there to see what can be done. I lived in Malta a few years ago so I know my way around there. If anyone is interested PM me and we could make a case together against these thieving bastards.

wagershare-scam.jpg

bonustreak

bonustreak Administrator Staff Member

So were all the purchases made total in the lifetime of the player?

inspiration

inspiration Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I have several players at Wagershare that deposit even when having a winning streak, seen this at Brightshare are Fortune Affiliates too.

I have a player at WGS that won $171000 closed his account 2 times and did reopen again. Unfortunately he played all back in the same month.

I have several winning players this month at Referback, Wagershare and Brightshare. Besides that lucky punters at Bet365 that deposit and win each month since 2011........does Bet365 alter the stats ?

Frankly we do not know unless you do an audit and see what happens to deposits etc.

My question is how do you know your player has been removed from your account ?

gloriaecho

gloriaecho Affiliate Guard Dog Member

i didnt get any payment from July

FictionNet

FictionNet Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I think they pay on the tenth working day, which would be middle of next week.

CaseyM

CaseyM Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    gloriaecho

gloriaecho Affiliate Guard Dog Member

and fictionnet did u get June payment?

fulltimer

fulltimer Affiliate Guard Dog Member

The screenshot shows only May 2013 with:

26 Number of Purchases and total $10,128.89 Value of Purchases. Net Revenue $-5,410.93, and commission $0.

Compared to a normal month of e.g. June 2012:

29 Number of Purchases and total $20,878.24 Value of Purchases. Net Revenue $18,024.85, and commission $5,407.46.

The scam started from March 2013.

FictionNet

FictionNet Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I didn't, but I think it might be below payment threshold at $114.54, with the threshold being €100.

bonustreak

There is a new manager around his name is Nelson, I really do feel sorry for him since he is being tossed to the wolves with no education on the past predatory/roguish actions from Wagershare. I am giving him all the links to the threads so he can read up on the type of company he has chosen to work for...

AussieDave

AussieDave 17 years & still going!

Don't mean to hijack a thread but Fortune Lounge/FA have imo been up to similar shenanigans. Some well trusted and respected affiliates have voiced their concerns relating to FL, Referback and Spin Palace Group being in cahoots. I find it strange, when a confirmed slots players, is winning most months, helped along with comps which are 2 or 3x more than a MGS could give to make money. They are losing big time on this player and others, why!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    bonustreak

Do we know you Bet4You? Although your post are not lengthy as the person I am thinking of, you do seem to have many of the same views & gripes as this man. Just curious if we have met before...

AussieDave

AussieDave 17 years & still going!

I am not a noob. Been flying under the radar, mostly. But, the industry has changed a lot lately. Programs I once trusted, those most of us did, have commenced varied shenanigans and using a forum to stay abreast of problems, is a positive step. That and the ability to chat with industry affiliates.