the Google 15th of May update

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing PROFR, so you are seeing what I am seeing. Yeah, it is frustrating. when you see your competition surpass you when you can tell you are putting so much more effort into it :(

I suppose we simply have to keep doing the right thing and eventually Googlebot will figure out our content is superior. That takes longer when we're ranked lower and fewer people read said content, as it delays the user data feedback loop which ultimately ranks one higher DOH!

Thomas Andreas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
yeah, it is hard sometimes to stay motivated when you put your heart and soul in to your content and someone surpasses you with garbage and many times not with correct info or correct grammar

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I suppose we simply have to keep doing the right thing and eventually Googlebot will figure out our content is superior. That takes longer when we're ranked lower and fewer people read said content, as it delays the user data feedback loop which ultimately ranks one higher DOH!

I refreshed all my old money pages and improved the quality.. it seems to have worked.