SEO Link Building Packages

MartinCalvert

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
'Quality' is relative to the current status of your site, the links and SEO strategies of your direct competitors, the countries and markets you're targeting and the keywords you're trying to push.

MartinCalvert

Reaction score
On that topic, it's important to build links in line with a wider strategy. If you do work through an agency, you can challenge them to develop a plan that will increase relevant rankings and traffic.

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
On that topic, it's important to build links in line with a wider strategy. If you do work through an agency, you can challenge them to develop a plan that will increase relevant rankings and traffic.

Interesting to see the example on there where every update the site gets hit hard and then recovers slowly. This seems to happen to me too, will it be the same this time. Only time will tell.

MartinCalvert

Reaction score
Interesting to see the example on there where every update the site gets hit hard and then recovers slowly. This seems to happen to me too, will it be the same this time. Only time will tell.

Yup - stick with the type of SEO activities that you know are safe, continue producing content etc and see if things settle down. And check for any manual actions that may have coincided with (but not have been caused by) the update.

SpinsVilla

Reaction score
Building links is tough job! I personally don't prefer buying paid packages. Manual work is the key here I guess.

MartinCalvert

Reaction score
Building links is tough job! I personally don't prefer buying paid packages. Manual work is the key here I guess.

I'd say quality is key - with an element of scale. It's hard to get the volume of links required to compete for big terms when operating as a solo affiliate. A blended strategy of paid but highly natural, topically relevant links with really strong content around the link, as well as 'big' earned links is they way to go.

SpinsVilla

Reaction score
I'd say quality is key - with an element of scale. It's hard to get the volume of links required to compete for big terms when operating as a solo affiliate. A blended strategy of paid but highly natural, topically relevant links with really strong content around the link, as well as 'big' earned links is they way to go.
Thanks for adding in the expert advice Martin! Keep on sharing such great tips :)

flytonic

Reaction score
Contact flytonic support team for any seo , wordpress customization or content writing
support@flytonic(dot)com

Gabriel Valentine

Reaction score
I agree with the mass that those packages will do more harm than good. Better hire an SEO who will do this for you. You can find good ones who will do a decent job for the money, Indian SEO if you find the right one can do pretty well for a fraction of what you would pay.

Anissa Lestari

Reaction score
Never tried one myself. Very tempted on few occasion to pay those people. Just out of curiosity. Because if you can find a good one but cost you higher, I think it's still worth it.

Gabriel Valentine

Reaction score
I would shy away from those. You would rather be looking for a cheap Asia based SEO who will do a decent job rather than those dodgy links. SEO link building needs patience and time. If you pay someone to add you let say 1,000 links - first you will not know the quality of all, secondly, Google will not like seeing your website flooded with links in a short time. If you are looking for long term growth this could harm your site in a way that could never recover.

DaftDog

Reaction score
-----You would rather be looking for a cheap Asia based SEO who will do a decent job rather than those dodgy links. -----

Lol - This is not good advice.
Having fun spamming the forums Gabriel?

Gabriel Valentine

Reaction score
Lol - This is not good advice.
Having fun spamming the forums Gabriel?

Daft you may think this is not good advice but I am speaking from experience. Although most of the SEO is done inhouse these days, one of our well-performing websites is still handled by one of those "cheap Asia based SEO's". The guys managed to rank on a number of competitive words for less than a year without any unwanted/unregulated techniques.

Sorry to say but not all cheap service are bad, of course, to get the right people also is not easy.

Gabriel Valentine

Reaction score
Trust me Gab, this is most definitely not good advice and I speak from years of experience.

Daft I am not arguing rather sharing my experience in dealing with those as we have had positive and good results. Again different ways different views. Whatever works best for you might not work for me and vice verse.

If you are going to some of the next igb events happy to discuss further on a drink.

DaftDog

Reaction score
Daft I am not arguing rather sharing my experience in dealing with those as we have had positive and good results. Again different ways different views. Whatever works best for you might not work for me and vice verse. If you are going to some of the next igb events happy to discuss further on a drink.

Gab I am arguing with you, I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. Your general recommendation that "You would rather be looking for a cheap Asia based SEO who will do a decent job rather than those dodgy links" is dangerous advice to new members of this forum who come here seeking advice.

If you have an Asian contact that offers a good SEO service then you should rather provide their contact information to those who seek it. But, such information coming from a new member, like you, may not be seen as very trustworthy.

It's strange how some new members are always attracted to SEO posts. ;)

Thanks for the offer of a drink but I won't make it.