SEO Link Building Packages

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
hmm, has anybody try using this SEO linkbuilding pages for nofollow links?
and what is your opinion about that

What are "SEO linkbuilding pages?"

Do you simply mean hiring some of the random 100,000 SEO websites to take over "building links" for you? Or do you mean something else?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Maybe he's hoping those who have done the hard-yards, and found success in those learning years, will give away our secrets.

Ademir

Reaction score
it looks shady to me, i pay around 150$ for one link.

Reaction score
Helpful stuff here about buying links. What is the difference there though from paying someone to do a blog post?

What is your take on posting in forum, and not spamming, but posting something relevant and then including a link? Like Im doing now but without the link since I am not entitled to a sig yet :D

Roman Doroshenko

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Its better to invest those $200 to create some content which can bring you links.

Thomas Andreas

Reaction score
Hi AussieDave :)
thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience. things does change. and there is many times more than just one big picture.

Thomas Andreas

Reaction score
Maybe he's hoping those who have done the hard-yards, and found success in those learning years, will give away our secrets.
I dont feel there are any secrets given. People are just sharing opinions. If you feel that by answering a question you are giving up a secret that you dont want to give up. Dont answer the question ;)

Gilmar

Reaction score
I spent some money on this "SUPER LINKBUILDING PACKAGE #1 RANKING TOMORROW GOOGLE BUSTER" - and they all are shit. Half of the links nofollow, other half is deleted in week or so, placed spammy sites.

Batman

Reaction score
There's a guy on fivver selling 25,000 links for $60. lmao, enough said!

I might test all this, build a site and use all these fivver SEO gurus to build me a few hundred thousand links to see whats happens.

AnyG

Reaction score
I appreciate your reply. Yeah, natural linking is a smarter way than a paid one.

What do you mean by "natural linking"??? Getting a good link in gambling without paying for it is almost impossible for me, although it happened a few times. But I do not think it is something we can rely on. Gambling is really competitive industry and the best natural links we got were always from non-gambling websites.

According to my experience, it is impossible to get a link from a gambling website "for free". If you think differently, lucky you :) I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying it is impossible for me :)

If there is anyone who is willing to collaborate on SEO (link exchanges or anything), please send me a PM.
We do have a cool website (not sure I can post the link here already, so I rather do not:)) with great and unique content and already have good rankings in some GEOs.

Frank

Reaction score
nofollow links have given me 0 benefit, some claim that they have a positive affect, I have never seen it however with the new approach to nofollow links next year this might change?

Lars Words

Reaction score
Hi,
getting links takes forever and is a shit load of work :mad:
At the same time it very important.

have anyone ever tried buying these SEO link packages. Pay USD 199 get a link package. pay USD 299 get a bigger one etc...
do they work; can they be trusted?

Anyone
Linkbuilding is important, the outreach process is tha hard part.
Feel free to contact me if you need outreach help!

MartinCalvert

Reaction score
What do you mean by "natural linking"??? Getting a good link in gambling without paying for it is almost impossible for me, although it happened a few times. But I do not think it is something we can rely on. Gambling is really competitive industry and the best natural links we got were always from non-gambling websites.

According to my experience, it is impossible to get a link from a gambling website "for free". If you think differently, lucky you :) I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying it is impossible for me :)

A lot of this comes down to if someone wants their affiliate site/s to become an actual stable business, or something with a little money on the side.

Quality takes investment, and quality at scale is hard to do for sure.

I'm not going to promote our agency in any obnoxious way but there are many ways to earn links consistently using content marketing and digital PR....even for small teams.

For conventional paid link building, it unambiguously can deliver value if done the right way - but a 'paid link' doesn't need to be a shitty link. If the content is exceptional, the site is strong and the audience is topically relevant to your niche it will have value.

I speak at quite a lot of iGaming events and often people are asking for shortcuts and budget options - this approach (unless you're exceptionally clever and lucky) is a false economy.

Brand_24

Reaction score
On fiverr you CAN find some quality backlinks. But they are not for 20$ :)