Mozcast Weather Was Right- Penguin 3.0 Live

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Just checked some serps and I'm sitting on spot #2 in G for a highly competitive keyword. Been months and months since that happened. Maybe G has finally cracked the code, lets hope so :)

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The G index is certainly cleaner in my neck of the woods :D
Not that it's really done anything miraculous for me, yet. But with the spammy sites gone, least now, I feel I'm not taking 1 step forward and 3 backwards!

I hear you there. I was saying the same thing, I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Its been that way since 2012. I'd get one thing going and one would stop.

frankcolt

Reaction score
Didn't you hear - google is the only business allowed to make money online

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Regarding Google Panda and that it is all about quality content!
I just checked in google.de how I rank for a new slot review in german with the name of the slot and the word "spielautomat".

On rank #2 is a site with a review of this slot, with 130 words, and the german makes no sense at all. An online translator has been used.
Great job google, so much for quality content. It is crazy!
Well, how should Google know if this german is correct, the google online translator is not good at all either.

Last edited:

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
I also am seeing improvements which is good, but then stuff like this irritates me.

Here is a snip of overnight traffic to one of my sites. So much is undisclosed now it seems like it is becoming more and more secretive in general.
Channels   Google Analytics.jpeg

Attachments

• Channels   Google Analytics.jpeg
    Channels Google Analytics.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 33