KTO Affiliates are not paying affiliates!

teemteem

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey, I havent problem with payments, I received on May payment for April, they reply for my emails. Try - affiliates@kto.com Im sending invoices here

Last edited:

Biti

Reaction score
Isn't (or wasn't) Miles working for this program?

Presence of Miles for me is a good motivation to not work with a program.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Miles is now with Ellmount Gaming.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Isn't (or wasn't) Miles working for this program?

Presence of Miles for me is a good motivation to not work with a program.

Miles left them ages ago, and despite what some people may feel towards him he always replied and was open at KTO, unlike whoever is there now

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Update received from KTO Affiliates:
"Regarding the thread below, we are optimizing some of the old hybrid deals that previous affiliate managers did. Those deals were suspicious with fraud and none of those players ever made a second deposit.
We are now restructuring the team as the old colleague left and we are looking for professional partners to continue growing together.
We have Terms and conditions and we applied those where we found out that traffic was not legit."

We asked representatives to provide further updates on the forum, but we haven't heard back from them after this email.

Last edited:

Gamblerush

Reaction score
Well, it is the second or third time they are trying to optimize something on their end. This becomes so redicileous that makes me laugh, really))) - "we are looking for professional partners to continue growing together." especially this setnence =)
If we brought them players that haven't made any deposit I am available to discuss it. The problem is that no one from their so-called "team" reached me to inform about it.
In other words, it is simply fair to say that it is highly recommended to avoid dealing with these guys at all cost.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
The latest update is that KTO affiliates have a new account manager. They are still getting on top of the things and they will get in touch once they sign-up an account and are ready to reply to the comments.