How many affy programs steal your players?

How many players are affy programs stealing?

• None - I don't think it happens.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • A few - but even 1 is 1 too many!

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • A few - but that is acceptable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A lot - and I'm really pissed about it!

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • A lot - but it's "just one of those things".

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • They all do it - but what can you do?

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

247Livebet

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I will join the discussion if I may.

I take as a granted that the market is not functioning as it should be and that there are good Affiliate programs as well as rogue Affiliate programs; in almost all the markets irrespective of the actual sector, you may find these kind of treatment as described by many of you. You get to find ethical and unethical businesses.
The important factor that is of essence in order for a market to self-regulate is one factor!!! STAKEHOLDERS.

In this particular instance it is Affiliates those who could do a great difference in the correction of the market conditions.

I will give an example of another market of self-regulating. If you go to a restaurant and their service is bad, their food is great and they overcharge what would you do? The majority of the market would seek for other providers of this service who are offering high or acceptable standards of service for the price they pay.
I can understand that the next question arising is the following; yes but if i shift from one program which is known or brand name and has great conversion to another which is not that known or has not that great conversions, or is new in the market, or any other characteristics you may think of, I may lose money. Unfortunately these are the decisions a businessman/ woman has to make; either stick to the known with the given facts of shaving, bad communication, wrong treatment as described very thoroughly or shift to other programs. As far as I am concerned this would be an everlasting on-going process until you identify the programs that are offering the RIGHT service to their associates and stick to them!!!

I can assure you the market offers endless possibilities and that is up to the Affiliates to start acting in order to regulate the market by creating COMPETITION which for the time being is non-existent.

“To ACT, or not to ACT, that is the question” paraphrasing a bit Shakespeare.