Genesis Affiliates not paying comissions

Jops

Reaction score
I am still waiting for August commission to be paid. They don't even communicate anything. It's disgusting.

payme1day

Reaction score
I am still waiting for August commission to be paid. They don't even communicate anything. It's disgusting.
That's just it - unless you badger the AM, you get total silence, they don't even respect their long-term business partners enough to keep them informed.

sammysslots

Reaction score
I have currently an active complaint on askgamblers website. someone i know did it got paid within 24 hours but im still yet to be paid. there is an active complaint on there which has run out of time and they havent even responded to it

Barts

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
We are also still waiting for 4 months in commission. Aff manager tells us every time its because of banking problems.

payme1day

Reaction score
We are also still waiting for 4 months in commission. Aff manager tells us every time its because of banking problems.
Yes, I've had that BS excuse too. Numerous times. I suppose it is related to the bank in some way - i.e. they've got no money in it....

Jops

Reaction score
Still waiting for payment. No word or update from the aff manager whatsoever. I've removed them and won't add them back until at least a few months when I see payments are flowing again.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We are waiting for updates, as soon as we have more information we will let you know.

Apeman

Reaction score
Hi all. Genesis owe me 2 months commissions, June and July now. First time ever that they haven’t paid each month. Anyone else still waiting for payments or are all issues resolved? Thanks

Jops

Reaction score
Hi all. Genesis owe me 2 months commissions, June and July now. First time ever that they haven’t paid each month. Anyone else still waiting for payments or are all issues resolved? Thanks
Many of us waiting for payment, both smaller and bigger affiliates. I personally suspect they are in some serious trouble and that there is a risk they won't pay. The best thing you can do for now is to remove them from your lists until they pay what is owed.

Apeman

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the input Jops. Has anyone been paid or has no one been paid, so you know?

payme1day

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the input Jops. Has anyone been paid or has no one been paid, so you know?
Seriously - remove them ASAP! The signs are all there of collapse, lack of funds. Possible causes may be the knock-on effect of getting their license suspended last year, so the affiliate programme hasn't been adequately funded. You don't advance more credit to someone who clearly cannot or won't pay you, and that's exactly what you'll be doing if you bring them more players.
They are breaching their own T&Cs in not paying, so you have no contractual worries about removing links. TBH, even if they paid up now I would keep them off as it doesn't inspire confidence at all, especially their total lack of communication and information offered - zilch!
It's a shame after all these years, but business is businees and they've thrown their AMs to the wolves by letting them take the anger.

sammysslots

Reaction score
Seriously - remove them ASAP! The signs are all there of collapse, lack of funds. Possible causes may be the knock-on effect of getting their license suspended last year, so the affiliate programme hasn't been adequately funded. You don't advance more credit to someone who clearly cannot or won't pay you, and that's exactly what you'll be doing if you bring them more players.
They are breaching their own T&Cs in not paying, so you have no contractual worries about removing links. TBH, even if they paid up now I would keep them off as it doesn't inspire confidence at all, especially their total lack of communication and information offered - zilch!
It's a shame after all these years, but business is businees and they've thrown their AMs to the wolves by letting them take the anger.
get on linkedin im going for the big boys tomorrow plenty of genesis employees on there

sammysslots

Reaction score
so apparently there is a batch of payments rolling out on wednesday so keep your eyes peeled i contacted the senior affiliate manager on linkedin

JohanP

Reaction score
So what's up - Has anyone got confirmation yet? Are they paying or just moving to a new brand? Saw someone mentioning that the management of Genesis has joined Highroller recently, will that be the same story?

Jops

Reaction score
So what's up - Has anyone got confirmation yet? Are they paying or just moving to a new brand? Saw someone mentioning that the management of Genesis has joined Highroller recently, will that be the same story?
Oh god, help us all.

Apeman

Reaction score
so apparently there is a batch of payments rolling out on wednesday so keep your eyes peeled i contacted the senior affiliate manager on linkedin
Did they give you a reason as to the hold up?