Genesis Affiliates not paying comissions

maxim79

Reaction score
Hi all , does genesis affiliates payed someone lately?
I had a high threshold (3000$) for payment. It reached it in June. They were supposed to pay it in July. For over a month I am running after them for payment , still only promises and excuses!!

Conft

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Why such a high threshold? My payment was late after I continued emailing them.

If I were you I would remove their brand until its paid, and let them know you've done so.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@maxim79 - please send me your affiliate username and we will contact the Genesis rep

maxim79

Reaction score
$3000 payment threshold? That's weird I think... I've never heard of such a high one. We work with them too, they're quite responsive in general...
I asked for it, I never had troubles before with payments... but now it feels strange, like they have some financial problems

preditor

Reaction score
3k minimum? Thats INSANE!!
We have had some delays in payments but always recived them. I belive they changed payment -provider at the same time as their company -details was updated in march-april something that affects the payments now.

Never fun to not get payments in time, but atlest we still get them! I still belive this is a fair and good program that now just has some problems with their payment-provider.

Insider

Reaction score
I asked for it, I never had troubles before with payments... but now it feels strange, like they have some financial problems
The minimum threshold is €100! Have you sent already an Invoice or you don't need because you use e-wallet?

About the company i agree with preditor. I'm sure the rep can clear the situation, if all is okay.

Jops

Reaction score
I would be very careful with these guys. They've started having problems with payments lately and they're always late. It's definitely a big warning sign.

sammysslots

Reaction score
im still waiting for july payment. i had response saying it should be after the 15th august now my new affiliate is saying "Found it, I see July payments have not been released for anyone yet. I have marked your account as priority for finance department. so once they start with payments it will be released asap"

preditor

Reaction score
Dunno why Aff dog locked the other thread. Doesn't seem right to me. Are you trying to censor us?
Excatly my thoughs as well.

June and July payments deleyd and had to make an KYC (once again). For years if not decades, I have had no bigger issues with Genesis but lately I have starting to get doubts.

Luckely the amount unpaid is not so big, and I will handle this directly with my AM but when you have to start asking to get paid, it's warning-bells that something (I quess third part) is wrong.

It would be a shame, concidering the really great conversions and decent/monthly figuers if they close down or get kicked into the roughe - section.

sammysslots

Reaction score
Excatly my thoughs as well.

June and July payments deleyd and had to make an KYC (once again). For years if not decades, I have had no bigger issues with Genesis but lately I have starting to get doubts.

Luckely the amount unpaid is not so big, and I will handle this directly with my AM but when you have to start asking to get paid, it's warning-bells that something (I quess third part) is wrong.

It would be a shame, concidering the really great conversions and decent/monthly figuers if they close down or get kicked into the roughe - section.
i have also stressed to my AM that i rely on these payments for streaming funny enough i have just been appointed a new AM in the last 48 hours

Jops

Reaction score
They try to play it down like it's not a big deal and it will be solved, but they have been having these issues for many months now and not being able to pay affiliates indicates something is seriously wrong. What are we supposed to do, just sit quietly and take their word for it? Many of us rely on these payments and it's absolutely fundamental commission is paid, what's the point otherwise.

To be on the safe side I have removed them for now.

gm2891

Reaction score
One of the worst things about such situations is that no REP shows up and says, "hey guys, sorry, we're fecked this month, no money to pay you." People would understand and appreciate such a deed. Sure, I understand that they likely pay out selectively, but sitting there and saying nothing is plain stupid, IMO.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Jops If you need our assistance, please send me your account username and we will ask for updates on your behalf (I've sent you a PM).

TomSEA

Reaction score
Looks like I'm not alone here either.
No payment for June or July so I've had to remove sites, AM change also

payme1day

Reaction score
Well, 6th September and I'm still waiting for May/June's combined payment which in the old days would've come in around 15 July.