Gambling-affiliation - Unreliable affiliation platform

sportstips

Reaction score
I am following up on this thread.
Regarding the fact that our software is not working properly, could you please give us more details? If you are talking about the tracking, please note that we are integrated directly with each operator using their own affiliate software / tracking technology. If you think that you have conversion not tracked, please send them to us, we will double check with each brand. And ultimately if you think we are purposely not recording your conversion, please feel free to contact the operator directly, explain them the situation and give them your GA site ID. They will check for you and you will see that the results they will give you are exactly the same. We have been in the business for 15 years, transparency is a key point for us and we want our affiliates to feel safe when using our services.
Regarding the 100 EUR threshold payment, this is in our T&C. We only proceed to payment if the minimum amount to be paid has reached 100 EUR.
In case of unpaid conversion dated for a while, this is due to the fact that the operator hasn't paid us yet. This is of course in our interest to pay our affiliate as soon as possible. But this is also in our T&C that we can only release the payment once the operator has paid us.

If you would like us to look at a specific case, please message us directly and we will be happy to have a close look at it.
Best regards
Antoine Szczot
CEO

yous have scammed me out of money too with no response for your team . Can i get your number or email address to discuss this