http://www.gambling-affiliation.com Is official Scam - Roqe Program No payments ?

FAZIII1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi im recived mayby 2 or 3 payments from last 2 yers cooperations with them - But now have example 90€ ernings in status " Hold on" Not accepts from over 6 Month. - And they dont aswer to my emails - olso all their staff in skype dont answer if im ask abaout money?.

This program cheting customers - and pay only sometimes Or how this look now - for me they change for Roqe place - Dont aproved ernigns dont aswer in emails - 100% ignore me from over 6 month. For now of corse im dont cooperations with them - becose This is bad place and better is set up some deal with Brands not with placelike this with secund hand promise pay something but never paid - And only ignored customers.

Warning dont cooperations with gambling affiliations - becose - they have Very long payment delay or no paymets issue .. Sorry for my english - My question is any chance to get money from them or some answer in this case.? Thanks

Gambling Affiliation

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear FAZIII 1,

As you most probably know, we are paying out our affiliates as soon as we received payment from the brands we are working with. This is stated in our terms and conditions. If you have 90 EUR still on hold, it means that the brand hasn't paid us yet. We are always doing our best in order to reduce payment delay but they unfortunatly appear sometime. Please note that the minimum payment threshold is 100 EUR.

Also, how did you try to contact us ? You can email us, send us message from your account or add us on Skype, we will always answer your queries.

Could you please send me in a private message your login and I will review your account and let you know what are the last updates.
Best regards

Antoine
CEO - Gambling Affiliation

FAZIII1

Reaction score
Im know minimum payments is 100€ - but this is not answer why 90€ amount is in status hold on from over 6 month(90 hold on - alredy erned still 0.00_ - and status not change for very long time + with ignored my emails asking abaout this problem - this not look good for me. - More informations abaout my issue and problem im send you in priv. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gambling Affiliation

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello,
We have now validated your commission in your account, this was due for an unusual delay we have encounter with the brand and their payment. In order to apologize for this delay, we also have proceeded to the payment even if the threshold has not been reached . I will send you an PM with more detail.
We apologize for the inconvenience,
Best regards
Antoine

FAZIII1

Reaction score
Ok im recived my answer and olso Money - so thanks for help with this. - Im think somone can close this topic becose problem is resolved.