Alert: Best Partners - Betting Partners (Bovada/Bodog)

frankcolt

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Just got this from them

Dear Partner,

We would like to take this time to remind you that as a partner, our program requires affiliates to send a minimum of 3 new depositing players over a 6 month rolling period. We are reaching out to inform you that, unfortunately, your affiliate account has not met this criteria:

• Revenue Share Scheme:
    • In the event that an Affiliate delivers fewer than 3 new real money depositors in any 6 month period, Revenue Network may, at its sole discretion, drop that Affiliate’s Revenue Share Commission to 10% until the Affiliate is able to deliver 3 new real money depositors.

Full Terms of Service can be viewed

We value your partnership, therefore we would like to provide you the opportunity to meet the above requirement over the next 60 days. If you are able to provide 3 new depositing players over the next 60 days, no change will be made to your account; however, failure to meet this requirement will result in your commission structure being reduced to 10% until you are able to meet the conditions.

We look forward to your continued contribution, and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your account manager, or our Support Team at

Johns1124

Reaction score
I just replied to the same thing here:

frankcolt

Reaction score
just one more thing to worry about - with their deductions I'm at about 15% now

Johns1124

Reaction score
Hopefully, AGD can get to the bottom of this. I sent them an email asking about it. In another thread said it's Bodog only. But I only promote Bovada, so apparently, it's them too. My concern is timing in 90 days is Sept 1 start of NFL season. Think it's a coincidence? Nope. Been with them for over 15 years and sent well over 150+ customers. Longevity does not matter to them. In the 15-16 years their banner has never left my forum.

frankcolt

Reaction score
I've been doing this for about 15 years as well. I have 650 + signups - got better deals and relationships from other affiliates -

Johns1124

Reaction score
Just received this reply.

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us about this.

Rest assured that no changes will be made to your commissions structure until 60 days from now. As per the email that was sent to you, we are providing you the opportunity to meet the above requirement over the next 60 days. If you are able to provide 3 new depositing players over the next 60 days, no change will be made to your account; however, failure to meet this requirement will result in your commission structure being reduced to 10% until you are able to meet the conditions.

Notice how it was not addressed to me just a standard FU response they send to everyone. Basically, they know this is the slow time of the betting cycle. They know the odds of you getting this during the slowest part of the year is lower. That way they can screw you over during the "cream of the crop" season. They did this and timed this on purpose. Hopefully, AGD can talk some sense to them and let us know what is going on and if they are really going to screw over affiliates.

Donkey

Reaction score
It's funny how Betonline affiliate programme was instanly rogued for the terms like these but Bodog/Bovada not

BetReels

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Maybe get 3 mates or family members to sign up via your link and make a deposit? :):):)

preditor

Reaction score
Maybe get 3 mates or family members to sign up via your link and make a deposit? :):):)
Just got an briljant idea: A AGD "help a bro / sis out" service where when ever somebody needs a few players to recue an affiliate account do the minimum player quotes

Ps. My briljant ideas are 99.9999% just a total waist of time and the rest 0.0001% just maby kind of good in theory but not working ones

Johns1124

Reaction score
But unfortunately it’s almost impossible I think

It can. If enough of us get together and stop promoting them.
In the environment where (at least in the US) States are legalizing sports betting,
less of an offshore pool available. We stop promoting them, which makes it even harder
to get the US bettor. They will come around.

Reactions: ddm

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
i just demanded a flat 35% RS with no moving goalposts- or no biz relationship with 1 operator who outreached to me.
let's see how it plays out =) - the tail does not wag the dog.