Who is going to the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference?

TGP

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
AGD meet up

Hi Guys,

I can see that everyone are coming in different times and days so let's do this; let's all meet up on the 1st of May at 1pm for a drink in Okura Hotel Bar, sound good?

Unless anyone else have a better idea of location and time :)

bonusjackpot

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, we arrive in the morning on the 1st and are staying at Okura, so works for us!!;D

TGP

Reaction score
Great :) so see you soon :)
PS-my name is Roy.

alexpratt

Reaction score
One quick thing the event is on that day so you may want to meet there as most people will be there although I know BonusStreak loves meeting in bars! Also lunch at the event is at 12.45 and its free so you don't want to miss that:D Either way see you in the Dam

Oh and one thing don't get a taxi to the Rai from The Okura, its a waste of money - it literally took me 10 mins to walk and a taxivwas 7.50 euro!!

TGP

Reaction score
Yeah you right man, thanks for the info.

i guess i will look for you guys around the event :)

One quick thing the event is on that day so you may want to meet there as most people will be there although I know BonusStreak loves meeting in bars! Also lunch at the event is at 12.45 and its free so you don't want to miss that:D Either way see you in the Dam

Oh and one thing don't get a taxi to the Rai from The Okura, its a waste of money - it literally took me 10 mins to walk and a taxivwas 7.50 euro!!