Who is going to the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference?

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be my 3rd trip hope it's a charm :) This is one of my favorite places to go. The only thing that gets me is all the different directions the traffic takes so be on the look out when crossing the roads you have bikes,motor bikes, cars and the train all going at once :) Bit of a game of chicken to cross the streets.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Don't most of the Hotels in Amsterdam have shared bathrooms that you have to use...I mean there are not many Hotels over there that offer private baths in the actual room are there ??

alexpratt

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys - Hope all is well - Just discovered AGD has a forum and will be trying to hang out here as much as possible now - Any questions re Dam just ask.

First thing is with regards to the Sunday - We are sorting a meet up bar in town for all of us from around 4pm so no worries there which is particulary important as its queens day (Amsterdam Queen's Day Celebration) To get in I strongly advice you use a train or tram that day as taxis will be massively limited and they won't be able to get into the centre - The train though is simple cheap and goes right into the centre where you can join the million+ other people who will all be out for the biggest party in Holland

Speak soon

Alex

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
How bout one of you guys that are going to Dam stop in to one of the great smoke shops there and bring me back a good bag please..;):cool:

Last edited:

TGP

Reaction score
Last year after CAC i went to NY for Shopping and im in my friend house, i was getting a call and while im searching for my cell phone i found 15 euro beg of Purple Haze in my Jacket......................for a sec i was holly shit, but than i realised that im in NY and i can smoke some nice weed straight from Amsterdam lol.
Im not going to do this again thats for sure, unless i forget again that its on me hahaahahhaha:rolleyes:

How bout one of you guys that are going to Dam stop in to one of the great smoke shops there and bring me back a good bag please..;):cool:

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Last year after CAC i went to NY for Shopping and im in my friend house, i was getting a call and while im searching for my cell phone i found 15 euro beg of Purple Haze in my Jacket......................for a sec i was holly shit, but than i realised that im in NY and i can smoke some nice weed straight from Amsterdam lol.
Im not going to do this again thats for sure, unless i forget again that its on me hahaahahhaha:rolleyes:

Purple Haze....ahhhhhhhhh :emoticon-0129-call::emoticon-0161-phone:emoticon-0139-bow:

LOL, that would have definitely tripped me out too...and in a good way...;D

bonusjackpot

Reaction score
Ooops, slight miscalculation, I will be arriving on the 1st, can we meet up again on this day too?;D

alexpratt

Reaction score
Quick heads up - The official hotel (Okura) now only has Deluxe rooms which are pretty expensive and the Holiday Inn is now sold out which leaves just two hotels so if you haven't booked your rooms yet BOOK them ASAP otherwise you will end up paying a fortune since this is one of the busiest times in Amsterdam Amsterdam Affiliate Conference

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Last year after CAC i went to NY for Shopping and im in my friend house, i was getting a call and while im searching for my cell phone i found 15 euro beg of Purple Haze in my Jacket
You got lucky. It's a $5000 fine or go to jail. Keep it in mind folks! :eek:

Nedaffiliates

Reaction score
Amsterdam will be orange on queensday!

Hi all,

Please wear orange shirts when you come to Amsterdam on Queensday.

It will be ornage all over the place!

And it will be a massive party, so have fun!
:)