Trouble with sitemap

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Did that.
All it says is dat my site is on php5.6.40 and I should update it.
But my website is on php8.0 for a couple of weeks now??
Your site health section is trying to tell you that there is a conflict somewhere.

I would rename your current ".htaccess" file to ".htaccess-backup" and then go to Settings >> Permalinks and just click on the save button. This will regenerate a new ".htaccess" file for you.

If you have plugins that write to the .htaccess file you may need to deactivate and reactivate them so that they rewrite the info to back to this file.

Check your site health again, remember to wait until the page refreshes, if it still shows you're using an old version of php then you may need to adjust this in your cPanel or whatever other backend you're using.

If all this is too technical for you, then PM me your cPanel login details, and I can take a look for you.

byebyebaby

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Your site health section is trying to tell you that there is a conflict somewhere.

I would rename your current ".htaccess" file to ".htaccess-backup" and then go to Settings >> Permalinks and just click on the save button. This will regenerate a new ".htaccess" file for you.

If you have plugins that write to the .htaccess file you may need to deactivate and reactivate them so that they rewrite the info to back to this file.

Check your site health again, remember to wait until the page refreshes, if it still shows you're using an old version of php then you may need to adjust this in your cPanel or whatever other backend you're using.

If all this is too technical for you, then PM me your cPanel login details, and I can take a look for you.
Thank you so very much!
That worked perfectly. Google can index me again, read my sitemap again.

I'm really happy.
Hope I show up in the search engine again soon.

Again, thank you so much!!