Star Games Company fraud))))

CPARUN

Reaction score
hi guys my name is Alex i have promoted stargames on august till september 1 st

and ... no payment .. say i have send incitvised traffic to him... sou i hope the really a honest and not like ( the earn more like us wee not pay because wee are on minus ) policy

today i have ricived my affiliates manager mesage to the need cheek all my player and make decision to pay our not pay

sou after i read this post i have litle confusion meby the not want pay if you earn more than 5K ?

meby i wrong i hope to i by wrong decision about that and all by ok
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unique Clicks: 1 257 80,294
Clicks: 1 308 161,189
Single OptIns: 0 0 1,218
Double OptIns: 0 1 1,067
Deposit Player: 0 0 172 8,650.00 €
New Deposit Player Plus 20: 0 0 35 1,500.00 €
Total 10,150.00 €

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
That's Star Games on the top of my black list. Will NEVER work with these guys. If all affiliates who read this do the same we'll put these fraudsters out of business and then, like a lot of companies they'll be begging and crying for new affiliates every conference.

I hate bad practice in this industry, it really winds me up!

CPARUN

Reaction score
Hi dear members of GPWA i need to inform you about stargames affiliates fraud , the not pay you earning if you earn more than 5000 eur , the just cancel you payment with not proof of what hapend no want answer to provide proof of some strange activity but just cansel all payment and no proof no official email i heaved delever from him more than 1000 players with more than 137 deposit players the just not want pay big affiliates earning sou absolutly fraud from stargames affiliates ... please stay away from them the not pay you !! My proof by upload shortly for all eyes. (Information by update after few haur )

Update : That is my firts payment from him all by ok ( screen)

Update : After my players start winning big amount the heaved stop comunicate with me ( players winn big amount part 1 ) (players winn big amount part 2 )

Update : i heaved deleverid to him players via only pay per cklik adwertsing from 8 august til 30 agust i heaved delevered to him ( My Players )

Update : the told my player not play just make deposit play an no deposit make again ( its a stupid argument ever made because my players its from russia and litle from Latvia and to Russia not avalable withdraw money from stargames ) you can cheek that on pay - out panel on stargames.com

Update : i heaved stop traffic on 30 august and the told no budy play anymore ( apcorse no witdraw on russia avalable ) but its a lie you can see on september stat some players play who can withdraw money from stargames ( proof of player activity)

sou need more proof ? !