RWD (Responsive Web Design) - Who is dong it?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
looks decent, you don't want to maybe reduce the logo, slide it left and put the search box at the top right next to subscribe instead of the very bottom?

The font type for the 3 test slots (Viking Age, etc) is not too clear but I assume you're aware of it.

I created a big logo because that is the new thing for websites :) I kinda like the look. I probably should put a search box up top somewhere, good idea. I think I pulled that idea off of UFC.com

Yeah, that font is way too small and I'll end up having them fix it. The design is not complete, though.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Here is what my site is changing to.....

From: Rival Slots | Online Slots | Rival Online Slots Machines

To: Welcome Rival Lots

That's just a staging site and the content isn't there... but it is what the theme will look like when completed. And... yes, I know those at the top are NOT Rival Slots :)

I like the hell out of it!! Two thumbs up!

Of course I'm partial to black, green and gray mixed themes, I also think the logo looks fine...not too big or too small. Really like the logo in the bottom right, nice job!

____
____

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the hell out of it!! Two thumbs up!

Of course I'm partial to black, green and gray mixed themes, I also think the logo looks fine...not too big or too small. Really like the logo in the bottom right, nice job!

Thanks Guru! I designed it all myself from a graphical perspective (although the middle and blog sections were changed quite a bit for the RWD design end). It's a fun little project and I'm interested to see how it helps or hurts rankings :) It will be a big determining factor on how I revamp a much, much larger site.