PROTHEOS Themes - Next Generation Affiliate Themes ~ [Responsivo 1.0]

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Is there an in-depth documentation for this theme, other than very few and limited Q&A's on the home page?

Tiner

Reaction score
No there is not, if you have any questions let me know and i'll help you out.

Is there an in-depth documentation for this theme, other than very few and limited Q&A's on the home page?

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Can I just ask quick silly question. I though with these themes that they are basically just the frame work bit like the facial of a house, and then everything inside is wordpress itself. So every update would not really have influence on the theme? As in one way it is just all coding. Is there reason to worry if let us say we get next update of wordpress and something goes wrong. Then what is the point of having these themes.

I am just actually worried that if support stopped or just to use you as example if you decided to stop working with this and no more support does that mean I could not continue using the theme? Sorry for my questions it is just because I really do have no technical skills within this at all. I am still struggling just getting this theme ready on my website :(

And finally is there any kind of guarantee of live time support or what would guarantee be for a product like this? I mean if you pay for a product then you would expect it to be usable for many many years. Just not sure what rules are within this compared to other products (like would i have a right to claim back money or part of it). As I also have some flytonic themes and they never get updated anymore but my "old" flytonic them still works fine with wordpress from what I can see. So that is also reason asking what problem would happen every time wordpress updates.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
WordPress themes use the codec. That means they will always upgrade unless WP drastically changes their codec. Then all themes will stop working. So, they won't do that.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Tiner

Reaction score
Not silly.
There is always a chance that something gets broken with an update but i'd like to say that it's not a big risk.
When/if something gets busted we will fix it.
Imo there is no such thing as lifetime support, no person/company can guarantee that, just sales bullshit :) So because of this i can't say lifetime. But i'm not going anywhere anytime soon :)

I always find it funny when someone is saying "lifetime support" for their product, no matter what it is, it's just sales talk.

But just because we don't slap on a "lifetime" stamp on this doesn't mean you have to be worried. Feel free to ask if you still have a problem setting things up, either here or to our email.

Can I just ask quick silly question. I though with these themes that they are basically just the frame work bit like the facial of a house, and then everything inside is wordpress itself. So every update would not really have influence on the theme? As in one way it is just all coding. Is there reason to worry if let us say we get next update of wordpress and something goes wrong. Then what is the point of having these themes.

I am just actually worried that if support stopped or just to use you as example if you decided to stop working with this and no more support does that mean I could not continue using the theme? Sorry for my questions it is just because I really do have no technical skills within this at all. I am still struggling just getting this theme ready on my website :(

And finally is there any kind of guarantee of live time support or what would guarantee be for a product like this? I mean if you pay for a product then you would expect it to be usable for many many years. Just not sure what rules are within this compared to other products (like would i have a right to claim back money or part of it). As I also have some flytonic themes and they never get updated anymore but my "old" flytonic them still works fine with wordpress from what I can see. So that is also reason asking what problem would happen every time wordpress updates.

tobbe

Reaction score
Imo there is no such thing as lifetime support, no person/company can guarantee that, just sales bullshit :) So because of this i can't say lifetime. But i'm not going anywhere anytime soon :)
I always find it funny when someone is saying "lifetime support" for their product, no matter what it is, it's just sales talk.
A bit off topic, but I always interpret "lifetime" as the lifetime of the product, i.e support for as long as the project ain't dead (its lifetime).
Great looking theme btw :)

Tiner

Reaction score
Ah, if that is how you translate Lifetime then ofc, but thats a given... i think? :)

A bit off topic, but I always interpret "lifetime" as the lifetime of the product, i.e support for as long as the project ain't dead (its lifetime).
Great looking theme btw :)

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
Not silly.
There is always a chance that something gets broken with an update but i'd like to say that it's not a big risk.
When/if something gets busted we will fix it.

But just because we don't slap on a "lifetime" stamp on this doesn't mean you have to be worried. Feel free to ask if you still have a problem setting things up, either here or to our email.

Hi Tiner

Thank you very much for posting even here at Christmas time I did not expect a response here so quick. Also I did not in any way mean anything negative towards you guys. That talk about lifetime support was just me when searching in google about different stuff and because I don't know rules with a product like this :) Merru Christmas to you guys and thanks for a great product. So much better actually than Flytonic :)

Tiner

Reaction score
Responsivo version 1.2.4 is out and have been sent out to everyone :)

Piter-Pen

Reaction score
Hi. Is this theme still on? Can I purchase it? (cause there is not any "buy" button on your website)
Thank You.

Eduardo

Reaction score
Hi. Is this theme still on? Can I purchase it? (cause there is not any "buy" button on your website)
Thank You.
Hey Piter! yes we still have it. Let me see why is the site down :)

Piter-Pen

Reaction score
Hey Piter! yes we still have it. Let me see why is the site down :)
Great! Can you say how I can buy this theme? It is said "Server maintenance" and I can't find "Purchase" button on the page:-(

Eduardo

Reaction score
Great! Can you say how I can buy this theme? It is said "Server maintenance" and I can't find "Purchase" button on the page:-(
We're working on resolving this issue and others from the server. As soon as its ready we'll let you and everybody know ;)

Eduardo

Reaction score
We are back on line!!! Theme ready for DL!

byebyebaby

Reaction score
I have purchased the theme and want to activate it.
But I keep getting this when I do.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/15/7594915/html/heaven4slots/wp-content/themes/Responsivo/includes/functions/excerpt.php on line 3

I have tried deactivating all plugins. Also deleted all other themes. But it won't work.

Biti

Reaction score
No updates anymore, while the theme is a disaster. It looks nice, but the back-end is not logical at all. A pity that the creator of the theme didn't look further than the design of a website. Also it doesn't go along with quite some good plugins and it's not the best theme for your pagespeed.

I bought it, but apart from a great design, it's quite a poor theme unfortunately.