Pragmatic Play Support And Information

Discussion in 'Software Providers' started by Guard Dog, Dec 31, 2019.

PragmaticWolf

PragmaticWolf Software Provider Representative

Hey everyone, I hope you had (or are about to have) a wonderful and peaceful Easter!

Popping in to remind everyone that the cash season is on as the New April’s Tournament is ongoing! Wishing you good luck both in the tournament and in getting your hands on some juicy Golden Tickets :)

Without spoiling too much just yet, the upcoming week is going to be a BLAST when it comes to the opportunities everyone will have in order to get your hands on some solid prizes :) Stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled and ears pointed around ;)

MissExposé likes this.
    PragmaticWolf

Hi everyone ;) Glad to see how you have been enjoying Season 3 so far and thank you for all the feedback received.

I want to remind everyone about Starz Megaways, the second Megaways slot from PragmaticPlay which is going to be available for playing (and winning :) ) in less than on hour on ST.

I'm looking forward to learning your feedback about this game which, personally, I think is going to be awesome! We're having 2 extra tournaments today (starting at 10:00 UTC and 18:00 UTC) and another one tomorrow morning, at 2 UTC.

Best of luck and have fun! :D
    Yours truly, Wolf

MissExposé likes this.
    PragmaticWolf

Hello beautiful souls :) How did the summer treat you so far?

I'd like to start by apologising for the inconveniences caused by the current Bank Wire payment method which was not able to be selected in the past days (even if you are from EU/Thailand as indicated). This issue was fixed just minutes ago and it should work as intended now ;)

PayPal is now a globally available option of withdrawing your prizes, in the beginning, it might take slightly longer than other withdrawal methods while we sort some things out with PayPal but we expect it to be fully up and running by the end of this month and be just as fast as the other e-wallet options. ;)

I am thrilled to announce Pragmatic Play's newest release, Drago - Jewels of Fortune. This bad boy has it all and is going to go be featured in a multitude of game modes (including Bonus Buy). Step inside the dragons lair in the Respin Round and take their most precious gem of up to 48,000x your bet .

:D Check out our schedule and make sure you don’t miss our Extra Tournaments taking place today and tomorrow. :D

Lastly, I hope everyone remains safe and with a high morale as the Coronavirus is still taking attempts at upsetting us in 2020. Our 2019/2020 new year's resolutions might seem more or less unrealistic now, but don't ever let that bring you down my friends. Myself, I discovered meditation to help a lot and it might do wonders for you as well

Stay safe, stay loved, and keep loving! :)
    Wolf.

MissExposé likes this.
    edgarf76

edgarf76 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Welcome to the forum Pragmatic Play!

PragmaticWolf likes this.
    John Suyama

John Suyama Banned

You have good suggestions

PragmaticWolf likes this.
    PragmaticWolf

Hi friends, I always ask you how your week has been going but the answers are few so, i'll start with my happiest achievement for this week:

As an avid chess lover from a young age, I have returned to my passion a few months ago and have challenged myself to reach the Grandmaster title within the next 5 years. This week, i'll have my first coaching session with one of Ukraine's top 100 players and my excitement is very hard to contain :p

As you might be aware of already, Pragmatic Play's newest release, Great Rhino Deluxe is happening right now :) The extra tournaments with which you are already accustomed with are following the same schedule recipe as last week. The first one being already available on Social Tournaments in order to jump right into the action and grab a slice of the prize money cake! :D

I hope to see you there and wish you the best of luck in all the tournaments available. As always, you can check our Schedule page in order to see all the upcoming extra tournaments.

Also, don't just leave me hanging :p Let's all share some of the things that made us happy this week, no matter how big or small they might seem to others, share the love!