omoplata - AGD Mentorship

omoplata

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have been testing some rev share offers for few weeks and I would appreciate if I can get some feedbacks from other affiliates using Facebook traffic.

I am currently only running rev share offers and not sure how to manage my budget, because I am not seeing any returns right away.

It is a rev share offer so I understand I will be negative ROI for a while. I am guessing it will be hard because you can only get paid once a month. I am also cosidering to test CPL and CPA as well.

How do you guys manage your budgets with your campaigns for rev share offers?

I would like to be in the AGD mentor program. I would like to learn how to be successful in this vertical using facebook traffic. If the mentors do not use facebook, I would like to learn their method if possible.

Thanks

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you and some very good questions. What is your target market? It took me a long time to see any real returns, are you just limited to facebook and social networking traffic or are you going for some organic seo?

omoplata

Reaction score
I am currently targeting AU and CA. But I can target any geo with facebook traffic.

It seems like I will need a lot of budget to start making some money in rev share offers.

What kind of offers are you guys running? If you are running CPA or CPL, can you recommend good networks?

Nice to meet you and some very good questions. What is your target market? It took me a long time to see any real returns, are you just limited to facebook and social networking traffic or are you going for some organic seo?

I am only using facebook right now, but I would like to learn to run organic traffic with SEO if i get accepted to the mentoring program.