NetRefer - forced to use NetRefer 2.0?

ARZ

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi, a little bump..

I see there are many people complaining about new Netrefer. I was complaining as well, but after some time forced to use new version I see it is not so bad as it looked from the start. Still the old one is better though.

danniee

Reaction score
Hi, a little bump..

I see there are many people complaining about new Netrefer. I was complaining as well, but after some time forced to use new version I see it is not so bad as it looked from the start. Still the old one is better though.

I feel the same way as you. Getting used to it now, but I still feel the old one gave a better overview. If I could choose I would go back.

ARZ

Reaction score
I feel the same way as you. Getting used to it now, but I still feel the old one gave a better overview. If I could choose I would go back.

Yes, exactly. Most I was missing revenue stats in media performance overview. But NetReffer added it some time ago, maybe there were more affs which were complaining about it..

Biti

Reaction score
It's total crap this new Netrefer. Clearly made by someone who's far from end-users.

baldidiot

Reaction score
it's crap, not as good as the old one. reports hard to find, info isn't clear and WTF is this password change all the time about. complete load of crap

These are my two biggest issues - why do we constantly have to change passwords, and why does it now take 5 clicks to get to a report that used to be 1.

Also what's does 'latest stats' mean? Why not just have it as the current month.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
These are my two biggest issues - why do we constantly have to change passwords, and why does it now take 5 clicks to get to a report that used to be 1.

Also what's does 'latest stats' mean? Why not just have it as the current month.

I politely emailed them after I posted on here with some feedback, hopefully the read it but not heard nothing back

btw, totally unrelated, you still speak to Andy (freebetking), I emailed an old address to see how he was doing but not heard anything

bettingappguide

Reaction score
I politely emailed them after I posted on here with some feedback, hopefully the read it but not heard nothing back

btw, totally unrelated, you still speak to Andy (freebetking), I emailed an old address to see how he was doing but not heard anything
I sent feedback on a few programs back ends. Never had a reply or anything done about it

baldidiot

Reaction score

He's active on GPWA, spoke to him on PM a couple of weeks ago.