Missing payments by Mr Affiliate and Gamesys - RESOLVED

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Anyone got paid already by Mr Affiliate and Gamesys this month ?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Insider @gstarr Please let us know if you need our assistance. We can try contacting the representatives on your behalf.

Insider

Reaction score
It's very kind that you want to help.

I can confirm that Gamesys paid yesterday but on Mr Affiliate no payment what is very strange, because they pay normally at the first week.

But you can ask meanwhile the representive whether all partners got no payments or whether it's only delayed.

I could do by myself but since a longer time we don't know who our manager is. Because of changing the group and managers.

Just sent an e-mail to DACH manager and Head of but i'm not sure whether these are the right persons or still working at the company.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Insider. We just sent an email to the representatives and asked for updates. Keep you posted.

Liam D - Mr Green/WH INT

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope you are well.

Just got pinged by the AGD rep. Just want to quickly explain the delay over the last couple of months.

Unfortunately, we lost our automatic payment gateway through our affiliate platform, so we needed to find an alternative, which is to say that we pay now directly all of our Envoy payments directly with our PSP. Due to this unforeseen removal, reconciling payments has hit us with some significant delays over the last couple of months.

We have approval for all payments to go out now with our Finance Team and we are just awaiting the final list so we can upload via the PSP directly. We are aiming for this to be completed shortly and by the end of the week. Please keep an eye on your smart news/email inbox as we communicated last week. Any outstanding payments from previous months will be rolled forward.

We apologize for this delay, and by next month we should be back to timely payment runs. If you would individually like to enquire regarding your payment, please email affiliates-at-mrgreen.com for a response directly.

KR,

Insider

Reaction score
Short update: I received an answer from manager DACH that payments will paid out soon.
Liam D said:
Please keep an eye on your smart news/email inbox as we communicated last week.

Sorry Liam but we didn't received any messages regarding this.
The last e-mail was in december 2020 regarding german regulation, just to say.

But thank you for the explanation here.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Insider.

Insider

Reaction score
I can confirm that we received payments from Mr Affiliate today.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear all is sorted out! We will mark the thread as resolved.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @CBJWikinger , we brought your post to the rep's attention and asked for updates. Keep you posted.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the response we just received:
"October payments are in process and should reach the affiliate’s account by end of week or latest early next week as transfers might take 3-5 days until processed."