Is this a market conform pay-out

Jetman

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Only thing you can do in my opinion is remove them until the stats even out. Thats what I would do, and what I have done in the past with programs that I deem are likely to shaft me.

Meneertje

Reaction score
If you use inspection tool while logged in to the affiliate account, and check for sources - you cud see the name of the affiliate platform if it is some general. Just hover over stats, use Chrome/Edge inspection tool and check sources for js, images or other stuff.

If they are going to move to some other platform, my quess is they have their own affiliate platform.
If you use inspection tool while logged in to the affiliate account, and check for sources - you cud see the name of the affiliate platform if it is some general. Just hover over stats, use Chrome/Edge inspection tool and check sources for js, images or other stuff.

If they are going to move to some other platform, my quess is they have their own affiliate platform.
i did find it. I am new here and i can't see how i can sent private message maybe i can't because i don't have that rights yet?

preditor

Reaction score
i did find it. I am new here and i can't see how i can sent private message maybe i can't because i don't have that rights yet?

I am not shore what the rules for new members are to send private messages - i send you a message, let´s see if it pops-up anywhere on your account

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Meneertje As a new member you don't have the opton to send PM's but you can receive them and reply on them. Please visit this link to check the PM's you received.