iAffiliates not paying commission since April

ocportal

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
My am is requesting a passport but he doesn't know whose passport.

Companies have no passport lol, at least mine doesn't, we do have directors, accountants, employees etc. what is he looking for???

I find it ridiculous, I would like to hear others opinions please.

Last edited:

azureus

Reaction score
I get paid from them on 10th every month with no problems.

I think you should provide some sort of your identification - ID, passport or similar document. You should ask your AM, not us...

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I get paid from them on 10th every month with no problems.

I think you should provide some sort of your identification - ID, passport or similar document. You should ask your AM, not us...

I disagree. Companies do not provide passports :) That's ludicrous. They provide tax id documents and things like that to prove they are a corporation. It's entirely different and the AM doesn't know what he is talking about if he is asking for a passport.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed -- there is no reason any affiliate program should require a copy of your passport, especially if they are paying to a corporate account.

More than likely what is happening here is that Mansion is showing their true colors once again. They don't really want to pay you, so they are asking you to jump through ridiculous hoops with the hope that you will just give up and let them keep YOUR money.

Good luck....

ocportal

Reaction score
I could provide him with our VAT number or Company identification number but the current AM on my account seems to have NO clue about corporations.
Anyone knows an AM at iAffiliates that works on a professional level?

Leo

Reaction score
I've never heard of any program asking an affiliate for proof of identity, has anybody else ever been asked for this from any program?

It sounds like this person is used to dealing with players, not affiliates! Maybe they were only transferred from player support recently?

CygX1

Reaction score
I've never heard of any program asking an affiliate for proof of identity, has anybody else ever been asked for this from any program?

Partnerlogic did this a couple years ago, when they were still using their ecash payment provider. Requesting ID is indeed very strange for affiliate payouts if the affiliate is a company and not an individual. A company registration certificate should completely be fine.

ocportal

Reaction score
After sending an invoice to my AM, I was paid now.
I offered him an invoice at the very beginning of this "situation", whatever made him understand. I am happy he does now.

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
Hello ocportal,

i am very happy to read that you get paid.

I myself have had bad experiences. Grief and stress in such situations are not foreign to me.

Leopold

ocportal

Reaction score
Thanks, must be a company with poor skilled employees I guess.
It reminds me so very much on Europartners.

webazart

0_o
Reaction score
Can you told to me e-mail of AM - i can didn't get answer for a long time.