Votes: 3 1.0%
  • $100,000 - $150,000

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • > $150,000

Votes: 20 6.5%

• Total voters

Lola12

Reaction score
$150K in a month is possible with the right players and a little luck. $150K every month.. now that's a different story.
the key word here is "luck", not all of us are lucky

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
$150K in a month is possible with the right players and a little luck. $150K every month.. now that's a different story.

Why cant you? if you have solid sites and high value traffic it's not as crazy as it sounds. There are guys doing 400-500 over various sites month in and out

forumsaddict_reboot

Reaction score
For SEO; it's always about "winner takes all."

There aren't any medians for "good" money. The ones in the top 3 of Google rake in 99% of all the revenue that organic traffic can deliver.

Instead I'm willing to donate a $1,000 to any popular charity organization, provided, it can be proven that more than 30 people among the "thousands" who have registered since the birth of this website are "currently" making more than $150k per month - from organic Google rankings.

Like Frank said above, if you're ranking for "high quality" traffic, checking out $500k per month is nothing. Just Askgamblers, for example, clears more than $10 million per month. But, then, Google sends them convertible traffic. Now, if they take a hit, their revenue would drop to zero within months, if not weeks. That's the reality of the Google universe.

Hero today. Zero tomorrow.

In the world of SEO, you're either 1st, or you're last, when it comes to "decent" money.

Roman Doroshenko

Reaction score
Like Frank said above, if you're ranking for "high quality" traffic, checking out $500k per month is nothing. Just Askgamblers, for example, clears more than $10 million per month. But, then, Google sends them convertible traffic. Now, if they take a hit, their revenue would drop to zero within months, if not weeks. That's the reality of the Google universe.

Hero today. Zero tomorrow.

In the world of SEO, you're either 1st, or you're last, when it comes to "decent" money.

Let me disagree with you. If Google hits you, your results won't disappear overnight and even in a month or two (in case with AskGamblers. Cuz they are not just another SEO project, its a brand, with decent volume of direct traffic and recognition in this niche.
+ If you you send players long time on Rev. Share - you still get earnings in the future.

Also, it's better to get hit when you big (yeah, I know in this case you have to lose more), cuz its time to change strategy, to try something new, to rethink the way you work. The bigger the affiliates/sites, the slower it goes. But dont forget they have resources aquired before, to fight back positions in future.

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
I think you are vastly overestimating the thinking capability of the people in these companies. When the money pour down, and you become a public traded company your business model starts to shift.

Despite the teams of people they buy with these websites, bad decisions follow one after another. Just ask some of the managers around that have worked before and after the acquisitions of some of the more popular sites and they will tell you.

Money make more money, so it's not a big surprise that people who have a lot to invest can turn that into 150k$ or more a month. The real challenge is the take off, to make something out of nothing.

JT_BeastsOfPoker

Reaction score
Despite the teams of people they buy with these websites, bad decisions follow one after another. Just ask some of the managers around that have worked before and after the acquisitions of some of the more popular sites and they will tell you.

This is on point. I can only speculate about the reasons, but here's what Ive concluded: It's rare to have a team of people who have a founder-mentality, run a website after an acquisition. If you don't have founder-mentality, it's hard to care enough to do things as well as you can. Thinking about how to improve a business 24/7 as an employee just doesnt happen too often.

VipRyan

Reaction score
I have grinded for almost a year now and make between $1000-$2000 it just took me to find the right program.

VipRyan

Reaction score
You are not an affiliate manager?
I am now which i am fortunate to had the opportunity. I love the people i work with and they honest hard working selfless people who are always trying to help people.

VipRyan

Reaction score
Never met a selfless person so far :)
I know its hard to believe but when I first started out as an affiliate struggling to get sign ups and deposits vipbets took care of me and helped me pay my bills when i had under 5 sign ups. They have always taken care of me whenever i needed help. Ive met with them personally and they are just all around great people who want people to succeed. Trust me with the amount of selfishness in the world it was really refreshing. Now they got my loyalty.

Yorky

Reaction score
well, it would be cool to see GEO =)) in 2021 pop geo is not for small seo teams...

P.S. The main problem is to get unique juicy links...

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
The "$150k-vote", show yourself! :D
Looks like there are 14 of them...

And those are only the ones willing to vote, knowing that the admins may see their vote and be able to reverse-engineer what sites/geos/kw they make said money on.

Making 7 figures a year in this business is doable, even for small operations.... I know people who do it.

Reactions: ddm

leah_shepherd

Reaction score
More traffic more income?
Yes, sure.
Looks like there are 14 of them...

And those are only the ones willing to vote, knowing that the admins may see their vote and be able to reverse-engineer what sites/geos/kw they make said money on.

Making 7 figures a year in this business is doable, even for small operations.... I know people who do it.
And I agree with you. Even small sites being in the industry for 5+ years are on top positions and their traffic is not bad.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I reported this spammer (Coilavana) on Tuesday. The "spammer", along with the offending spam still remains. I'm getting a little sick and tired of supporting AGD, when, AGD doesn't seem to give two hoots about its member base being overrun by spammers etc.