How is Rewardsaffiliates doing for you?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
this month is not looking good, so far a few hundred $$ , I guess their untagged cross promotion efforts work really well : you constantly have to send new traffic in order to earn a buck!

I normally wouldn't respond about an RA thread because I don't actively promote them.... but this month a former high-roller from Rich Reels began playing again. I got this player through the Villento affiliate program. RA kept him, sent him a promo to play again at Rich Reels, he played and I am the benefactor (hugely so). I see that as a pretty good sign since this is *exactly* the type of player I would have expected to be leached through cross promotion if they wanted to do that.

inspiration

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't respond about an RA thread because I don't actively promote them.... but this month a former high-roller from Rich Reels began playing again. I got this player through the Villento affiliate program. RA kept him, sent him a promo to play again at Rich Reels, he played and I am the benefactor (hugely so). I see that as a pretty good sign since this is *exactly* the type of player I would have expected to be leached through cross promotion if they wanted to do that.

1. How do you know RA sent the player that promo ?

2. Why do you think this player is not susceptible to other RA bonus offers, maybe he/she now has multiple accounts because of this and just happens to play at Villento which could easily be at any other of RA brands and if signed up through these cross promo emails you would not earn a cent.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
1. How do you know RA sent the player that promo ?

2. Why do you think this player is not susceptible to other RA bonus offers, maybe he/she now has multiple accounts because of this and just happens to play at Villento which could easily be at any other of RA brands and if signed up through these cross promo emails you would not earn a cent.

I know some of my players from the past.

inspiration

Reaction score
I also am of the opinion that sending crossed promotion to a player should be target with the aff tag of the guys that sent him, but i have nothing but good things to say from Renee and this will be my best month ever...

Remember that thought when you having a bad month with them and you find out the player is still playing for lots of $$, but under different account not tagged to you because of their highly active cross promotion efforts.

It is costing me an average of $x.xxx a month (high end).

Sure when the money is sweet and your lovely affiliate manager is telling you fairy tales, the sad truth is hard to comprehend.

Looks can be deceiving...............!!

nbrownyy

Reaction score
Rewards Affiliates is the affiliate program for the over 20 online ... not only allows you to monitor compensation but to see if what you are doing

lauferb

Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm just great, having a great holiday :)
OK... Maybe I was drinking too much beer... but it's a holiday you know... ;)

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm just great, having a great holiday :)
OK... Maybe I was drinking too much beer... but it's a holiday you know... ;)

No worries mate merry Christmas and happy new year to you and family ;)