How good is paid links?

Catfish

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Unless the website "advertises" that it's selling blog post links you should be ok. Stay away from sites and sellers when you can see that the sole purpose of the site is to sell links. There's a lot of those out there. Just post "WTB gambling links" in any of the affiliate forums, and they will find you :)

Suzie

Reaction score
I think it depends. If the content of the paid site mentions something relevant to your content, Google will consider it a good backlink. However, you should consider the ROI.

mgaming

Reaction score
Getting good quality links it's time-consuming - you need to spend time on websites research, contact with webmasters and negotiate the deal (not marked as sponsored article, in specific website section (i.e sports) etc.). That's why many of webmasters here are using different services for link building.

I am doing linkbuilding and content marketing for several affiliates, different markets. PM me if you need any help.

Reaction score
Getting good quality links it's time-consuming - you need to spend time on websites research, contact with webmasters and negotiate the deal (not marked as sponsored article, in specific website section (i.e sports) etc.). That's why many of webmasters here are using different services for link building.

I am doing linkbuilding and content marketing for several affiliates, different markets. PM me if you need any help.
Seems interesting. Im unable to send PMs however, any other way to contact you?

LandofOz

Reaction score
It really depends on where your link is posted and google's ability to detect a paid link. For example, a single link on a high authority gambling site is beneficial, whereas a footer link on a non-gambling forum would be toxic.

Thomas Andreas

Reaction score
It really depends on where your link is posted and google's ability to detect a paid link. For example, a single link on a high authority gambling site is beneficial, whereas a footer link on a non-gambling forum would be toxic.
is it still toxic? As I understood it. Google kind of stop penalizing links. They just discount any value it might have had

Gilmar

Reaction score
If you could make paid links looks natural - everything will be ok, but I think that you could promote new sites without buying links till you'll know you really NEED link juice.