Hiding on Skype

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Do it with me, pay the price. I consider it the same as hanging up on me on the telephone. Affiliates talk, we know what up.

Cheers

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Do it with me, pay the price. I consider it the same as hanging up on me on the telephone. Affiliates talk, we know what up.

Cheers

I hear ya bro, getting the same thing here...sh*t is getting ready to hit the big fan soon...especially with the BOS system at xxxxxx affiliates in my case and their non-responsive affiliate manager!

____
____

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
You mean not responding when they are there? I hate that crap. AM's that do this are just not good AM's

rak

Reaction score
I had an affiliate, and a close friend of mine (well no longer I guess) - remove me from his Skype, because I hadn't replied to him in 20 mins.

I said.. BRB weekly management call.

20 mins later.. he said he removed me from his Skype and to hit him up when I had time for him.
My call went for 2hrs.

That was a strange incident, since we used to talk every week. That was 2 years ago.

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
Hello,

the telephone is ringing, postman at the door. The neighbor needs sugar. The dog has to go, or a mouse has lost its way in the house.
Thousand reasons why you in Skype although online can not reply immediately.

Leopold

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
I can understand forgetting to shut off your Skype off or forgetting to change your status to away. my problem is me messaging you 2,3,4 times in one week and getting no response. if you make a deal with me and say your going to help me! then please deliver. just because I'm not making you tons of money right now doesn't mean I don't have the potential to do so. it's a 2 way street "help me to help you" and we do discuss you to other affiliates. and you know who you are.

Redbush54

Reaction score
I'll have skype on but NOT to discuss business. You want to discuss business then you need to email as the "bosses" policy is to have everything in writing. And yes when I need just a quick answer to a question I will skype but normally the response time is anywhere from immediate to never....but turn the table and you want to talk to me aff mgrs expect an immediate answer.