Football teams and predictions

BetOnlineUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I expect 3-4th rather than 5-6 this season.

That's the way I see it, although with the new law about playing a goal-kick to anyone in the box worries with me. His insistance of playing out from the back just means the opposition can close us down on the goal line virtually. Burnley almost caught us out a few times.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
I'd like to see Liverpool win it just to shut up UTD fans but I just cant see city slipping up. They have more depth to the squad.

Maybe city for champions league then and Liverpool for the premier league?

Can't think of anything worse than Liverpool winning it, we'd never hear the end of it

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
well that was a weird old season, we managed to get Europa League after blowing our Champions League chance but more chance of doing half decent in that instead of unseeded against Europe's elite. What happens next season though I have no idea, world has gone mad

bettingappguide

Reaction score
well that was a weird old season, we managed to get Europa League after blowing our Champions League chance but more chance of doing half decent in that instead of unseeded against Europe's elite. What happens next season though I have no idea, world has gone mad
Was going a bit less mad until the latest announcement.....

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Was going a bit less mad until the latest announcement.....
I very much doubt we'll be able to go to any Europa League matches away which is very frustrating as I was really looking forward to some weird and wonderful places. Did you hear on the news as well today that someone was found to have caught Covid in the UK in December now? I'll do another thread now on the virus

bettingappguide

Reaction score
I very much doubt we'll be able to go to any Europa League matches away which is very frustrating as I was really looking forward to some weird and wonderful places. Did you hear on the news as well today that someone was found to have caught Covid in the UK in December now? I'll do another thread now on the virus
I saw January in the paper earlier. Hard to know what to believe anymore

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
I saw January in the paper earlier. Hard to know what to believe anymore

he got admitted to hospital Jan 7th so with the incubation period there's a good chance he got it around xmas day to NYD

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Interesting start to the season and decided to write a betting preview for the Merseyside derby on Saturday https://free-bets.uk.com/evertonvliverpool.php I tried to keep it sensible but after some of the results we've had so far this season you can't even rule out a 8-8 draw

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Interesting start to the season and decided to write a betting preview for the Merseyside derby on Saturday https://free-bets.uk.com/evertonvliverpool.php I tried to keep it sensible but after some of the results we've had so far this season you can't even rule out a 8-8 draw
Everton looking good at the min. Wonder if they can keep it up all season

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk