Focal Click - not getting paid!

belgamo

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
to Qoute -

As of today (actually it was Monday) we have a new solution in place, we are about 1 week -10 days away from being able test it. With that said, we’ve been told this twice already by other solutions...but we feel pretty good about this one. Once it goes well, and we expect that it will, this issue will be solved in full.

So where are we with this, as more than 10 days have passed?

Chris_FC

Reaction score
Just a quick follow up. We are happy to confirm that a new solution is set up! It took a few extra days than we were told, but it's done. We do have a couple of minor steps to take to get things flowing seamlessly, but we are pleased that a solution is in place and we will be contacting all of our affected partners directly probably on Monday-Tuesday with the next steps. We deeply appreciate your patience in all of this and thank you for your understanding.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update I guess we have to wait another week to find out what the next steps are and if these such steps work for us affiliates of course then we will have to wait for the processing time it takes to get the funds once this is in place so pretty much don't count on being paid until possibly the first of next month.

slotplayer

Reaction score
Just a quick follow up. We are happy to confirm that a new solution is set up! It took a few extra days than we were told, but it's done. We do have a couple of minor steps to take to get things flowing seamlessly, but we are pleased that a solution is in place and we will be contacting all of our affected partners directly probably on Monday-Tuesday with the next steps. We deeply appreciate your patience in all of this and thank you for your understanding.

Nice, so is it going to be all the back months?

Chris_FC

Reaction score
Of course.

Either myself or Elliott will be reaching out to you early next week J.

-Chris

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm US affs are getting paid, please let me know. I'd possibly promote if they get a solution.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
I thought you were being yourself up there, nomt aking a statement for them... I saw this:
We do have a couple of minor steps to take to get things flowing seamlessly, but we are pleased that a solution is in place and we will be contacting all of our affected partners directly probably on Monday-Tuesday with the next steps.
And then this:
Thanks for the update I guess we have to wait another week to find out what the next steps are and if these such steps work for us affiliates of course then we will have to wait for the processing time it takes to get the funds once this is in place so pretty much don't count on being paid until possibly the first of next month.
And thought you were just being funny - I didn't know they sent out another statement? Mon-Tue is long gone...