eWalletExpress - SEIZED

HBKKH

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
All this sky is falling talk about this industry is such bullshit. Adapt or die. If you don't like what's going on i'm sure your local mcdonals is hiring.

It's a big world and plenty of large markets to target other than the USA. Everyone knows the US will keep seizing funds from brands and ewallets (they have a division set up to do exactly this) so either be prepared for the worst or don't keep a large amount of funds in the wallet.

Another wallet will pop up in no time to provide the same services as ewalletexpress if it is true they did get seized.

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
All this sky is falling talk about this industry is such bullshit. Adapt or die. If you don't like what's going on i'm sure your local mcdonals is hiring.

Pretty ignorant of you! IMO! Many people have genuine concern for such matters in the industry and the forums are a way to express it.

I could say the same thing to you - if you don't like reading it Get Lost!

Adapt or Die? -- hmm a little exaggeration no?

Grow a pair and support your community!

HBKKH

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
If you do not adapt to the every changing business environment your business is going to die. Going onto boards with negative comments that is not at all helping to the solution just to voice their failing sites is stupid.

Grow a pair? It takes balls to tell the truth.

truth hurts i guess.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
HBKKH - If you are going to say such harsh statements, you do have to expect a modicum of backlash from them.

Processors this big going down affect many and it is tough for some affiliates such as myself when this happens. Even non-US players can get affected by mistake when seizures happen.

Regardless, this is an issue that needs to be talked about and 'the sky is falling' comment really doesn't do much productively to aid the conversation.

GamTrak

Google it and see
Reaction score
Pretty ignorant of you! IMO! Many people have genuine concern for such matters in the industry and the forums are a way to express it.

Grow a pair and support your community!
Place folks like this on IGNORE Steve as they obviously are anti-affiliate and do NOT deserve the attention they must be desparate to get by attacking honest affiliates.

Anyone that begrudge us of making an honest living should NOT be at an affiliate forum if they dislike us so much. Personally I think they are just jealous. :D

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
I can understand if HBKKH said he felt frustrated by the constant negative posts about the industry and that in his opinion he doesn't think it will do any good. Its an opinion and I am sure many people share that opinion. Its hard to go onto the forums and do business and constantly read these things.

Just like affiliates are frustrated by these wallet seizures, shaving, predatory terms and all those things. It really is bothersome and YES we are all trying to adapt. Part of adapting is sharing! And sharing leads to learning.

Were all frustrated I can imagine, affiliates, programs, Affiliate managers and anyone else involved in the industry - but things do not change by being silent.
That is why i choose to say how I feel. I know it helps some people, and it helps me vent. Its part of business - the AGD in my mind is meant for affiliates to share concerns. So I share mine.

What got me going was the comment,

"If you don't like what's going on i'm sure your local mcdonals is hiring."

I mean its really ignorant. It lacks any sort of sensitivity to affiliate concerns.
Its a real serious issue for affiliates and many learn from the discussion.

It just frustrated me for a bit ???

Anyways - end of my rant for the day!!

HBKKH - no offense mate and no hard feelings - but I think it would be great instead of insulting affiliates try and produce some helpful solutions. I would appreciate mate.