Buffalo Partners KYC

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Just checked, also my payment notice does not show up anymore.
Should receive my commission via wire, so maybe we will have it on Monday. Lets hope!

To clarify mine does not show either, so yep hopefully it arrive Monday.

Anyway, I'm heading to the city for the weekend. I'm over cows, sheep and this country town. I need some fun and a decent restaurant :cool:

mattsgame

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
To clarify mine does not show either, so yep hopefully it arrive Monday.

Anyway, I'm heading to the city for the weekend. I'm over cows, sheep and this country town. I need some fun and a decent restaurant :cool:

Just a heads up, I received my payment last night (Sunday night), so they kept their word I would have it by Monday.

Seems I was worried for nothing. Hope you all received yours too.

Cheers
Matt

GENE HASTINGS

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just popped over to see if anyone else had issues with BP and I see that this seems to have affected many of us.

For years, since Referback I never had any problems with payments coming in on time - generally 3rd week of each month and that was all good. I never received an email requesting KYC information - I would have provided it if I'd know but still I don't even know what they want.

I'm disappointed that it seems they are trying delaying tactics - their first reply to my concern about not receiving September commission said ...

"There is no payment details setup in your Affiliate account. Can you please update this or send me your details and I can update them for you."

I logged in, checked and definitely my payment details were the same as they have been for a couple of years now and have been receiving payments with no problems, so I told them this.

Their next reply ...

"
Apologies, you’re correct, your details are there and it is Moneybookers.

Have you sent through KYC information require?"

So, of course I asked what document(s) are required to complete this ...

Their next reply ...

"
Your payment hasn’t been blocked, I’m not sure what the issue had been.
Your payment should come through with your October commissions in the next payment run.
We apologise for the inconvenience occurred."

Note that they never sent me a request for KYC and when I asked what they wanted they have just replied as above.

I'm really not feeling reassured by this. I don't mind sharing certain proof of identity with reason but they won't tell me what is required and this reply of "it should come through" is not at all assuring.

I've since replied asking again for them to let me know what KYC documents they want and hope to hear back so that this can not be a reason for further delay.

I'd be very interested to know if anyone can tell me which exactly which document(s) they needed to send in to complete the KYC process please?

Best wishes all ;)

G

Kadabra

Reaction score
I'm also having issues. My bank usual docs are not in English, so i've requested one with all the details in English. First they said that there is no address (not sure why they need it). Then something that i need to prove that that's the account i am using - which i replied that it's ridiculous since they can see where the payment go.
Now they said it's not good and they want the usual quarterly statement - which i now sent (not in english).

Have no idea how a bank statement, with all my details, account, address and signature is not enough for them.

falseadoom

Reaction score
You should have been sent a doc file to complete and sign, plus

· Copy of ID: Passport or driving license

· Proof of address: copy of a household utility / bank statement that is no older than 3 months..

Payment mechanisms:

Web-wallet

If you’ve selected a web-wallet for your commission payment, you will need to provide a screenshot of the web-wallet that contains your corresponding email address. It will also need to be timestamped (VERY IMPORTANT). Please ensure you take a screenshot with the task bar at the bottom (Windows) or the tool bar at the top (Mac) where date and time are clearly visible.

Bank Wire

If you’ve selected to be paid via a bank transfer/wire you will need to provide a (PDF only) of your bank account statement with the full name and address. This name and address should correspond to the other KYC documents, and should not contain different details.

Last edited:

GENE HASTINGS

Reaction score
You should have been sent a doc file to complete and sign, plus

· Copy of ID: Passport or driving license

· Proof of address: copy of a household utility / bank statement that is no older than 3 months..

Payment mechanisms:

Web-wallet

If you’ve selected a web-wallet for your commission payment, you will need to provide a screenshot of the web-wallet that contains your corresponding email address. It will also need to be timestamped (VERY IMPORTANT). Please ensure you take a screenshot with the task bar at the bottom (Windows) or the tool bar at the top (Mac) where date and time are clearly visible.

Bank Wire

If you’ve selected to be paid via a bank transfer/wire you will need to provide a (PDF only) of your bank account statement with the full name and address. This name and address should correspond to the other KYC documents, and should not contain different details.

Thanks very much for your reply falseadoom. I don't suppose you still have a copy of the doc file that we need to fill in do you? If you are able to send it via PM or PM me to email that would be really appreciated :)

I've asked them to send it but after 2 emails today I've not had any reply so thought I'd try and get this all prepared before it gets to October commission pay time.

Best wishes all :)
G

GENE HASTINGS

Reaction score
OK - as I'm not active enough here (yet) I'm not sure that I can post my email as I'm not yet allowed to list my sites.

So, not wanting to be banned so early - would you mind perhaps uploading it to one of your sites and posting the URL so I can download it (if that is allowed of course) ?

Also, by the way your "Deals" link in your signature has an ' apostrophe on the end so goes to a 404 page ;)

Thank you :)

falseadoom

Reaction score
OK - as I'm not active enough here (yet) I'm not sure that I can post my email as I'm not yet allowed to list my sites.

So, not wanting to be banned so early - would you mind perhaps uploading it to one of your sites and posting the URL so I can download it (if that is allowed of course)

Thank you :)

I will look into doing that on one of my domains tomorrow.

Skype I find is the best way to contact affiliate manager and verify all is good with the KYC

GENE HASTINGS

Reaction score
Thank you falseadoom - but no need now ...

They got back to me today and said that everything is in order (my KYC is already approved) and (finally) they gave the reasoning for my payment not going through was due to the recent merge with BetWay where some payment methods were inadvertently erased or in my case - mixed up and were therefore blocked / held. This, I'm assured is all now resolved and I'll receive both September and October during the next payment run. So, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt as its the first time I've ever had any problem with them.

Thanks all - have a great weekend :)
G

Iamadam

Reaction score
FYI,

It's not only them!
For new affiliates for example i requested to provide ID and bank details as for thier KYC regulations..
Also for big companies such as 888 and 365 bet!
Bammer,, but this is the only way to recieve payments from them..