Buffalo Partners KYC

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I too received notification my KYC was approved :)

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Got word from my AM that all should be fine otherwise they would have emailed me to request other or more docs.
So, we will see ........

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
If you don't comply, you don't get paid.

Biti

Reaction score
I've heard that they requested some people to have a phone call or Skype-conversation. So I suppose they contact you if there's something wrong or not clear.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I sent my documents to my AM a week ago, but I haven't heard back because he is an annual leave until the 16th.

Not that it matters. Once again, a big winner erased all of my earnings by the end of the month, so they don't owe anything anyway. :(

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
See the payment notice now in my aff account - statement.
So seems all is fine with our KYC and we receive our commission.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I see my payment notice too, all good :)

Sam M.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just joined up as I was a long time affiliate of referback and then Buffalo Partners, but I've received these requests. I wasn't in the slightest bit happy to have to provide the government ID, but I reluctantly did it - BUT THEN they asked for a household bill and a screenshot of my Pay Pal account - I'm sorry no, they are right in identity theft territory with those ones!!

I have informed them my details are on the Pay Pal payments they send me and gave them links to publicly available (Government) information that clearly confirms my address, but now they are unresponsive.

Meanwhile, ever since I objected to the ID in the first place, my server has had 1000s of brute force attempts - so not happy!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Meanwhile, ever since I objected to the ID in the first place, my server has had 1000s of brute force attempts

Are you claiming BP is responsible, do you have proof they did this?

No offense intended, but as reality check, I and many other webmasters get hit daily with literally 1,000's of attempted "brute force" hacks. Just like I'm hit with 1,000's of script kiddies probing for WP vulnerabilities, plus bad bots too.

If a site isn't getting hammered by this crap every day, then it's probably not indexed. So my point is, I think it's just a coincidence Sam. I couldn't see BP devising a plan to "brute force" your site, just because your being defiant to their KYC requests ;)

@Sam M. - what is it that you want?

Last edited:

Sam M.

Reaction score
Are you claiming BP is responsible, do you have proof they did this?

No offense intended, but as reality check, I and many other webmasters get hit daily with literally 1,000's of attempted "brute force" hacks. Just like I'm hit with 1,000's of script kiddies probing for WP vulnerabilities, plus bad bots too.

If a site isn't getting hammered by this crap every day, then it's probably not indexed. So my point is, I think it's just a coincidence Sam. I couldn't see BP devising a plan to "brute force" your site, just because your being defiant to their KYC requests ;)

@Sam M. - what is it that you want?
Hi Dave, I don't, it was just quite the timing. Yes I get brute force attempts now and then but not like this long sustained attack.

I guess things have changed in the past few years since you wrote blog posts about BP, it was your blog (I assume you are the AussieDave) that gave me the idea they can't at all be trusted - what changed?

mattsgame

Reaction score
I see my payment notice too, all good :)

I did too and now its gone with no sign of payment.

I sent all my docs and emailed aff manager a few times to find out what was happening and thought since I had no reply and the payment notice was there it was all fine.. obviously not.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I did too and now its gone with no sign of payment.

My payment notice (9/10/2017) is still on file.

Talk about irony...

They (BP) have been extremely anal about this KYC certification. Adding, they always refer to their T&C's about paying by the 10'th working day.

Yet today is the 10'th working day, and it's now gone 5:15pm in London. FFS, no commission has arrived. Breaching their own T&C's, again. Not happy :mad:

mattsgame

Reaction score
My payment notice (9/10/2017) is still on file.

Talk about irony...

They (BP) have been extremely anal about this KYC certification. Adding, they always refer to their T&C's about paying by the 10'th working day.

Yet today is the 10'th working day, and it's now gone 5:15pm in London. FFS, no commission has arrived. Breaching their own T&C's, again. Not happy :mad:

I finally heard back from AM and support. Docs were approved and told I should be paid by Monday. Still, don't see my payment notice though which is strange.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am getting the run around about my banking details in the back end, they told me to fix it but guess what that is locked so I cannot access it. I have also noticed 25% and 10% showing for all my brands in the back end.. I had 25% for yrs!
If they start paying me 10% there is going to be a big issue! IF I get paid since they are dragging their feet!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
told I should be paid by Monday.

Like others my AM is also away on leave. Usually I make contact on the 9'th, especially if the 10'th is a Friday. This way I know if I should transfer some cash over, or if they'll pay on the Friday. Maybe I should have gone ahead and done that this week. But been flat out and totally forget. Thankfully I've got an emergency stash :D

As far as support (errr rephrase lack of), I gave up years ago (Referback) trying to get a quick response from the generic support email.
With BP nothings changed. I could swim to the UK faster!

With all the AU BS going down (for me), and having to restructure, the last thing I need right now, is this sort of rot to play out on my plate.

From memory (not sure if it was BP, Brightshare or FA - regardless they're all one in the same), but in another instance, I believe it was in connection to Paysafe and their KYC on Digimedia et al. Affiliates were left dangling, waiting on commissions, that went way past the T&C's payment date. I sure hope the current BP affiliate KYC process isn't used as a excuse for payment delays.

Edit:
Reiterating my thoughts... KYC = Know Your Customer. Not, Know Your Business Partner/Associate. Affiliates/Partners are not "customers". My bank asks for this np, I'm a "customer" of that bank. On that pretext, should I, and every other affiliate request that BP furnish their country specific version of the KYC???!!!

Last edited:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I am getting the run around about my banking details in the back end, they told me to fix it but guess what that is locked so I cannot access it.

Maybe find the original email you received from them requesting the KYC docs - we all received that one. In the email, it specifically states:

Until all documentation has been received and approved, your payments will be blocked. Once approved, payments will be unblocked, and paid in the next payment run.

If you unable to edit your payment method in the back-end, my guess is because that section is "blocked" until your KYC documents have been approved. Unfortunately (by design), you seem to be caught in a catch 22.

Andrew returns Monday, I'd be contacting him ASAP. You could try sending him an email today - he is monitoring them.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Just checked, also my payment notice does not show up anymore.
Should receive my commission via wire, so maybe we will have it on Monday. Lets hope!