Black Hat SEO dominating in the SERPs, take action please!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not care : if you buy fraudulent traffic you are guilty as well (believe me they know EXACTLY what they are doing).

I don't agree with that statement at all. I remember doing 7Search and some other PPC and being rather clueless about where the ads were placed. I only know I went in and checked my stats all of the time to see clicks :) I think a lot of us don't look as deep as you do, to be honest. Would probably do us all good to look deeper.

falseadoom

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have found more sites with their ads on it that scraped my content sites.

I do not care : if you buy fraudulent traffic you are guilty as well (believe me they know EXACTLY what they are doing).

The main point here is they do damage to other affiliates sites by scraping. (they can write good contents but choose to steal)
Then when you see the hacking being done and in mass it definitely makes you wonder if the same people are responsible for neg seo against sites, hacking our sites, ddos attacks, etc? Just seems that they would stop at nothing to bring a competitor down.

Vladi

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have done PPC in the past, put the ads up and left them running for months with no idea where they are being displayed. I've found most PPC to be a waste of money anyway. I think a far more likely explanation for those sites is that the owners who are obviously dodgy have put the ads up so they can run a few bots against them and collect on the ad revenue.

The main point here is they do damage to other affiliates sites by scraping. (they can write good contents but choose to steal)
Then when you see the hacking being done and in mass it definitely makes you wonder if the same people are responsible for neg seo against sites, hacking our sites, ddos attacks, etc? Just seems that they would stop at nothing to bring a competitor down.

No doubt. All we were trying to point out is that seeing a few PPC ads on a scraped or hacked sites does not mean the advertisers are responsible for the site displaying the ads. Who is responsible? I guess the ad network should do a better job of vetting the sites that sign up but there is little incentive to do this seeing as it costs them double - time and money spent checking, then money lost if they block a site.