AGD Needs a Server

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I truly want to thank the membership here at AGD and the membership at PAL (PokerAffiliateListings.com). The first major push came from AGD members, but the final push came from the fine folks at PAL.

It is amazing what affiliates can do when we come together and I promise you all that this server will do a lot of good in a very short period of time.

This may be the first you have heard of this - but AGD has been spending a lot of money on services that are set to help affiliates in their quest to make money in this industry. Those services will be released very soon and this server ensures that the services can run without affecting our forums and AGD spider (which is of the utmost importance).

Thank you everyone for the new server... and thank you everyone for the recent award at LAC :)

greek39

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Excellent and thank you everyone we truly have something special here! Andy keep the donation page open a little extra is on the way. Just in case there are taxes lol be in there today.

Thanks

greek39

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
It's great to see everyone pulling together!

<!--StartFragment -->
band.gif

Special thanks too to Jeremy and PAL! ;D

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Grats guys!
Andy, could you please let the donation page open? After I successfully hunted down the programs that didn't pay my December(!) commission, and finally the money is on the move, I want to make that long waited donation LOL. ;D