Wordpress - Update your blogs today!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a Wordpress Blog, there are several hacking attempts circulating the web right now. Make sure you upgrade ALL your blogs immediately. If you don't, your site WILL get injected with redirects to viruses and all sorts of bad news.

Why is this a problem? Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other SE's don't like sites that are considered 'dangerous'. You will be de-listed, most likely, and have to file a re-inclusion request to get back in favor.

Upgrade Wordpress Blogs Now!

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
:mad:
Maybe it's the time to put back the link restriction for new members :cool:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
:mad:
Maybe it's the time to put back the link restriction for new members :cool:

I'm sure this person must've read the thread where I said i would lift the restriction ;) I have warned the person and if there is more spam then I will ban the user. I do not like to do that, but they must be an active participant before putting up links. Blatant spam won't be tolerated.

CAS Alan

Reaction score
If you have a Wordpress Blog, there are several hacking attempts circulating the web right now. Make sure you upgrade ALL your blogs immediately. If you don't, your site WILL get injected with redirects to viruses and all sorts of bad news.

Why is this a problem? Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other SE's don't like sites that are considered 'dangerous'. You will be de-listed, most likely, and have to file a re-inclusion request to get back in favor.

Upgrade Wordpress Blogs Now!

Thanks for the warning. We are just developing our wordpress blog and this information is very useful...we don't want to be labeled dangerous!