Winmasters not paying affiliates

mgaming

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Good day.

I would draw your attention to my cooperation with Winmasters and their low work ethic.
Winmasters is ignoring my emails and not paying commissions - it's 4th of April and they're late with January and February payments.

Our cooperation started in October 2015 - I was contacted by their affiliate manager who was interested in advertising on my site. We agreed to a deal and since then we sent them decent traffic each month. (sports).

From the beginning, they had issues with a processing of affiliate payments. I heard many excuses (holidays, problems with Romanian license etc.), but at least they were able to provide expected payment date. Last payment was received on 15th of February (December commissions).

Next programmes who is going down? Will update here if I receive any communication from Winmasters.

jopaa

Reaction score
I was recently contacted from a Winmasters manager to start working with them. I asked him where did it get my private email and since now I got no answer.

Then, he wrote in the presentation email that Winmaster's "key markets" are Romania, Poland, Hungary, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Serbia and Russia but I don't have any traffic coming from those countries so I don't understand why he wrote me?

mgaming

Reaction score
So far they even don't respond to my email. Winmasters is completely ignoring me, they owe me 3 months earnings.

ARZ

Reaction score
Hi

Bumping this thread, any changes? I am planning to promote Winmasters, so every info is useful.

Thanks

Strider1973

Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but just noticed this from their T&C Aricle 6:

*Customer 18month rule: After the period of 18 months of customers' life the commission (for the specific customer(s)) is automatically decreased from the respective percentage to 5%. All new customers will continue being assigned to the partner's default commission model.

So I'd not recommend to promote them, at least not on Rev Share. 5% is just too low...