Willing to pay for MySQL database help

theshortstack

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Having pretty much torn my hair out over the last couple of weeks, I'm prepared to admit failiure and ask for help in getting some CSV data into a MYSQL database.

I'm guessing if you know what you're doing it should be a fairly straight forward job. Basically, I've got a CSV file (complete with the various delimiters) and I want to get the data out of that and into a MySQL database. However, the import functionality in phpMyAdmin seems to be continually throwing error messages at me

If you think that sounds up your street, can you drop me a PM with your requirements. Happy to pay in either cash or links.

Cheers,

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Having pretty much torn my hair out over the last couple of weeks, I'm prepared to admit failiure and ask for help in getting some CSV data into a MYSQL database.

I'm guessing if you know what you're doing it should be a fairly straight forward job. Basically, I've got a CSV file (complete with the various delimiters) and I want to get the data out of that and into a MySQL database. However, the import functionality in phpMyAdmin seems to be continually throwing error messages at me

If you think that sounds up your street, can you drop me a PM with your requirements. Happy to pay in either cash or links.

Cheers,

I use Navicat instead of phpMySQL. It's easier and allows you to map csv/excel files and columns directly to the fields you want. It's easy, but I think it costs around $100-$150 now. Well worth it, IMO.

theshortstack

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip AGD - just out of interest, do you know whether the 30 day trial allows you to map the csv/excel files as you mention above?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip AGD - just out of interest, do you know whether the 30 day trial allows you to map the csv/excel files as you mention above?

The 30 day trial is fully functional as far as I remember. If you need any help, let me know.