Where is ..

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I think there is a typo and the name should read "smarty pants". ;D

SEOPants

SEO Expert and Moderator
Reaction score
Do I dare ask - If I am wearing pants! What the heck is everyone else wearing! :eek:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually dress myself now :) I didn't for awhile and then I found myself not as motivated. Now I get up, put on a suitcoat and tie and my best shoes and get work done.

ok - just kidding... but I did shower.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Showering feels GREAT when you have a cold and your sinuses are clogged, though.. and unfortunately I have both :( Damn kids! I never knew how healthy I was before this one came along :)

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm still in my pajama clothes. Sweat pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt. :p

Wow, that should look very formal LOL :)

I was thinking about a fashion show: "Affiliate Haute Couture 2009": ...oh and look at these comfy 100% cotton pajamas with the stylish bunny slippers in pink, it is really affiliate-ish ;D
And there comes the big boom for 2009 - pale blue babydoll for the ladies, with built-in wifi mouse to access your stats from everywhere!"
:p

SEOPants

SEO Expert and Moderator
Reaction score
Its great to see that Hugh Heffner isn't the only one building and running his empire in his PJ's!

Vertigo

Reaction score
( Damn kids! I never knew how healthy I was before this one came along :)

It gets better durring winter 3. I'm sickness free so far this winter and our little one has come home from daycare with a couple colds...and sneezed and caughed directly in my face...lol.

sipka

Reaction score
Its great to see that Hugh Heffner isn't the only one building and running his empire in his PJ's!

The quote of the century LOLOLOL ;D ;D ;D

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe an executive PJ website is in order. ;D

WCD Admin

Reaction score
<hr style="color: rgb(194, 138, 82); background-color: rgb(194, 138, 82);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
I actually dress myself now :) I didn't for awhile and then I found myself not as motivated. Now I get up, put on a suitcoat and tie and my best shoes and get work done
I've actually done that (not the coat!) but nice pants and button up shirt (And for those who know what I look like, that is definitely "dressed up" for me....) but today I just tramped up the ladder to the owl's wing tip and I am in my office in yesterdays dirty clothes ;D -- sue me. Gooood morning everyone.

sampeter012

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Currently, I dress myself and foud myself to be quite motivated. I can easily get up to a suit coat and tie along with shoes to get the work done.

Last edited: